trek gloves
fox shin gaurds that i found a glove attached to later
lizard skin chain slap protector

all for only 70 dollars it was amazing! :eek: :eek:

corey_rideDC

Turbo Monkey
Sep 1, 2004
DCmetro
wow, looks like you got some pretty good deals! i wanted to go, but was still a hollow shell after our Misery Ride© yesterday. sleep was more important. :p

rpk1988

Dec 6, 2004
Maryland
Haha, I got two Honey Stinger Gel packets for 50 cents. Didnt have really anything to buy at the swap for me, I just helped haggle. Did put in an order for a P.1 at work today though. Can't wait for it to come in.

Sweetest deal of the day buy a friend, either the Maxxis Highroller by Bballboy for $5 or the Hollowtech LX crankset and ES71 BB for $60. Very Nice.

bballboy388

Monkey
Dec 4, 2004
corey_dcstreet said:
wow, looks like you got some pretty good deals! i wanted to go, but was still a hollow shell after our Misery Ride© yesterday. sleep was more important. :p
its to bad u couldnt make it missed out on some good deals. hope u get better soon i dont know what i would do if i couldnt ride.

rpk1988

Dec 6, 2004
Maryland
It was in Westminister back in February. Damn Mike you missed out of some good deals. Ill let you know when it is coming up next year. It was awesome.

bkbassplayr

Chimp
Nov 23, 2004
Columbia, Maryland
man ryans right... some really great deals there... he got 2 packets of crap-flavored gel for $.50 each... not half bad lol
hmm... i got shinguards, raceface shorts, a new marzocchi hat, crankset, bottom bracket, a hoodie, new gloves.... i think thats it lol... hard to remember
you gotta go next year

rpk1988

Dec 6, 2004
Maryland
Hey they were $.25 each. And I thought I got a good deal. Haha

Tell them how much you spent for all those goodies.