Quantcast

What do you drive? *POST PICS*

Domin8stang

Monkey
Apr 30, 2006
San Diego
heres my car, i just washed it today. 2001 ford Mustang GT...i love it but i hate having to practically dissassemble my bike to get it to trails not in my immediate area

justsomeguy

Monkey
Oct 3, 2005
Domin8stang said:
heres my car, i just washed it today. 2001 ford Mustang GT..
I'm having trouble visualizing what the left side looks like. Do you have any more pictures of the left front quarter panel?

Samson

Chimp
Apr 27, 2006
BurlyShirley said:
Nice cars. But what exactly is the point of a Mustang anymore? Not nimble enough for rally style, not powerful enough for drag racing. Just a useless gas guzzler anymore...

Pretty tho.
The Mustang remains one of the best platforms for cheap speed that you can buy. They can be made to handle and they can be made to go stupid fast... it is all about what you want. Plus, you have to love the V8 burble.

bdamschen

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2005
Spreckels, CA
My car's not so shiny, and I don't really have a pic of it standing still, but here's what I got:

...I sorta drive it the same way I ride my bike, but I dont put a foot out as much :cool:

Hey Stang- where I san diego are you? That looks really close to my parent's house

captainpolution

Turbo Monkey
Nov 18, 2004
justsomeguy said:
I'm having trouble visualizing what the left side looks like. Do you have any more pictures of the left front quarter panel?
haha yea i aws looking at those pics thinking to myslef. why are there 30 pictures of the same thing?

captainpolution

Turbo Monkey
Nov 18, 2004

they make look the same but at least you can see the sides of mine LOL

so yea, once i got some more money im gettin new 32 MT's for that biotch

bdamschen

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2005
Spreckels, CA
With the ammount of money invested in armor all alone on those tires, he almost had to. Just to justify the cost.

Sweet 'stang tho

Bicyclist

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2004
SB
Mustangs are lame IMO. No offense, but I would buy a used M3 ANY day over a stang.

Have fun in it though.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Ghetto fab! I just started on the interior now that it's warm and dry. Here is a photochopped version, I installed a 4/6 drop with front discs and converted it to power steering/brakes when I installed the later model motor.

In about a month, I will get some interior shots showing my custom door panels and kick panels.

captainpolution

Turbo Monkey
Nov 18, 2004
Bicyclist said:
Mustangs are lame IMO. No offense, but I would buy a used M3 ANY day over a stang.

Have fun in it though.
oh freakin word

M3's drive so good.

plus stangs are for chicks

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
v6 mustangs are for chicks. v8 mustangs are for chicks with the masculine shemullet look and dudes that match. the cobra gets a :thumb: from me, however, especially the '03+.

here's mine:

284 at the wheels on a dynojet, 111 mph trap in the quarter at the hands of its previous owner...

amateur

Turbo Monkey
Apr 18, 2002
Orange County
The project (former daily driver) and the stocker (current dd)

The project is currently under the knife:

What can I say, I like Rangers.