Quantcast

What do you lot think? Strangest PM i've had!

scottishmark

Turbo Monkey
May 20, 2002
Somewhere dark, cold & wet....
What would you lot make of this? He's received a polite but firm reply, but it got me wandering! Enjoy:

"Listen mate this might come too you as a shock but I own the copy rights to the logo scottishmark and scottishmark68.
and the logo that is attached to this site Avatar under the name of scottishmark68.
I only joined this site to inform you that you have been the cause of several of my business banking transaction ion's to be miss placed by banking administrations at NO fault of yours, and only the fault of my clients lack of communication with my accounts department.
Could you please contact me by my personal email at scottishmark68@yahoo.com
I'm also a member of several White organization that I'm sure you would not want to be associated with. I await your reply on the above matter.

Best Regards,

scottishmark"

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
what's that remark about 'several white organization' (sic) ? some sort of skinhead/racist stuff?

on the plus side, it appears that scottishmark69 is still available.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Hahahahaha... His banking transactions are going awry because of your username? :rolleyes:

What a dumbass. People signup with usernames. If someone has taken yours, choose another. If you find that yours is often taken, it's time to find yourself a new username.

I'm glad he's copyrighted his username, though, that's important in this day and age of lawyers. Maybe he can sue you? ;)

Polandspring88

Superman
Mar 31, 2004
Broomfield, CO
Call his bluff and tell him to piss off. If his clients are that stupid that they get you and him confused during transactions he is better off without their business anyway.

scottishmark

Turbo Monkey
May 20, 2002
Somewhere dark, cold & wet....
hahaha, courtesy of Foesjunky!

"I'm sorry to inform you I own the "Location: Somewhere dark, cold & wet....", you need to move!!!!!

Screw that guy!!!!"

so i should expect my inbox to fill up pretty quickly? thanks folks :agree: ;)

J

JRB

You'd be amazed how many people want to be me. N8 is even LOCO_mtb on a Dallas forum. :rolleyes:

dante

Unabomber
Feb 13, 2004
looking for classic NE singletrack
tell him that you live on some half-deserted island kingdom somewhere in the south pacific, and that if he wants to come down and sue you, you'll have the tribal leader hear his argument, persuant to local law. :rofl:

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
dante said:
tell him that you live on some half-deserted island kingdom somewhere in the south pacific, and that if he wants to come down and sue you, you'll have the tribal leader hear his argument, persuant to local law. :rofl:
...but if he loses you get to chop his head off.

J

JRB

fluff said:
Apparently it is scary in there. That's what Echo says anyway.
No wonder echo doesn't like me. He thinks I am trying to slide in on his man meat. :think:

J

JRB

fluff said:
I can't help thinking that there may be other reasons besides that.
I could see because I am devilishly good looking, too. A lot of people struggle with that. :D

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
fluff said:
How many times will you need to copyright it?
Shouldn't you be at the copyright office, I wanna see the look on the fat lady's face behind the counter when you tell her you want to copyright "cocksucker".

fluff

Monkey Turbo
Sep 8, 2001
Feeling the lag
Echo said:
Shouldn't you be at the copyright office, I wanna see the look on the fat lady's face behind the counter when you tell her you want to copyright "cocksucker".
Yeah, but just think of the royalties you'd owe me....

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
fluff said:
Really? I assumed it was you... I even respected you a little for it... Damn I hate it when my respect goes astray.
Luckily for several people around here, assigning custom titles is not one of my abilities :D