Quantcast

What do you say to this?

batty_110

Chimp
Jun 15, 2006
Minnesota
I'm in the process of building a full XT and XTR bike for my gf (it's a present), and the other day she called. She basically told me that i'm not allowed to give her a bike:disgust: . I've already spent a couple hundred on parts though. What the hell am I supposed to do!?!?:banghead:

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
You can just send them parts on over to me and we'll call it even for me not telling your GF you were gonna buy her a bike.

cadmus

Monkey
May 24, 2006
PNW
Give her the bike and a card that says STFU.... I tell you letting them vote was the beginning of the end.

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
Put the parts all in one box, the defecate in the box and then fill the box the rest of the way with mayonnaise and vomit. Wrap it nicely and tell her her prize is at the bottom.

ALEXIS_DH

Tirelessly Awesome
Jan 30, 2003
Lima, Peru, Peru
tell her "i had already spent money in what i had thought would be a thoughtful gift for you... thus this is your new gift:".

and give her a walmart-brand single bar of soap (use it first and be sure to leave hair stuck in) wrapped in aluminum foil with a ribbon made out of toilet paper.
then tell her "its the will what matters".

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Dare I ask why she said this? Does she have no interest whatsoever in riding (which you should already have known)? Does she not want you spending money? Does she not have a place to ride?

geargrrl

Turbo Monkey
May 2, 2002
pnw -dry side
Dare I ask why she said this? Does she have no interest whatsoever in riding (which you should already have known)? Does she not want you spending money? Does she not have a place to ride?
:imstupid:

yeah really - does she even WANT a bike? If she's not into it, and you think she should be, you've just built a very nice clothes rack for your garage.