Quantcast

What do you think of SponsorHouse?

Savage_Animal

Monkey
Feb 3, 2008
Norcal
Idk, I went on there a while ago and was looking around but some people don't really deserve to be sponsored that are on there. I saw one guys vid that had like four sponsors and all he did was wheele around the whole time, he even tried to bunnie hop but couldn't quite make it lol.

Anyway whats your opinion of the site and the people on it?

I guess I just signed up for kicks to see what would happen

dexter

Turbo Monkey
Sep 23, 2001
Boise, Idaho
its a complete joke and waste of time/money. the companies make more money off of it than they do selling you parts through a bike shop

sittingduck

Turbo Monkey
Jun 22, 2007
Oregon
A buddy of mine has gotten hooked up with some good stuff from several companies. It puts people in contact with those they might never have known otherwise. If nothing else, it serves to generate interest and motivate people to ride, I suppose.

Savage_Animal

Monkey
Feb 3, 2008
Norcal
Ya I really don't want to be sponsored from there. To say the least I don't really deserve it. Maybe just as a place to make friends, dock my photos, and get my name out there. Who knows.

Although it would be cool to be sponsored by 661, I hear you get 50% off!

L train

Chimp
Feb 18, 2008
savage, mn
I'm on sponsorhouse.com and it's cool because I get to keep track of my race results, I have a blog to jot down what was goin on during that race, and I have some friends who think it's cool that I race so this gives them the opp. to check me out. Oh yeah, I picked up a co-sponsorship from ODI grips, 50% off! Ahhhhh Yeeahhh.

Kevin

Turbo Monkey
I'm on sponsorhouse.com and it's cool because I get to keep track of my race results, I have a blog to jot down what was goin on during that race, and I have some friends who think it's cool that I race so this gives them the opp. to check me out. Oh yeah, I picked up a co-sponsorship from ODI grips, 50% off! Ahhhhh Yeeahhh.
How many grips do u use in a year?

:twitch:

L train

Chimp
Feb 18, 2008
savage, mn
Well lets see, I myself own 2 bmx and a mtn bike, my daughter owns 2 bmx and a mtn bike, so thats 6 bikes (mom doesn't ride that much) SO we go thru 3-4 pairs of grips a year, I would have to say.

sittingduck

Turbo Monkey
Jun 22, 2007
Oregon
Way to lower your expectations, and avoid disappointment. You wont get far in life this way, but you will probably be safe from lots of hard work (and glory).:disgust1: