Oct 12, 2005
Hood River/ Portland OR.
2003 Cove G-spot
03' Dirt Jumper I's
8" Hayes brakes
romic rear shock
thompson seat post
full XT
decent wheels (not sure on brand or model, but they looked tough)

An aquantince of mine owns a consignment based second hand sports shop and another friend who works there told me about this bike that they had in. I went and checked it out the other day and it was a pretty nice rig. The geo felt very similar to my current hardtail and it seems to be in very good condition, aside from the normal scratches a bike will incur while being ridden. It was owned by an employee of a local bike shop so it's got a few upgraded parts on it, and seems to be in a great state of tune. I did some reading about the G-spot and it seems to be an awesome light duty freeride fully, which is pretty much what I've been looking for. I want something that's around 6in. of travel that I can still make it up the hill on my own power before given er' on the descent.

What do you guys think would be a fair price to offer for this bike? It's currently listed at 1800 bucks which is out of the price range that I want to be in (If I was going to dish out 1800, I'd be looking new most likely). The way the shop works, the price on the bike drops every couple of months if the bike doesn't sell. The low number on the list is 900 bucks, but that's not until next year some time. Thanks in advance.

Sinfield

Chimp
Oct 12, 2005
Hood River/ Portland OR.
I'm a little confused by your response. I'm not the one selling the bike, I'm considering buying it. I just wanted to know what you guys think that this particular bike is worth. 1800 seems a little steep for a bike of it's age with fairly mediocre components (DJ1 fork, Hayes 9's, romic rear shock) I realize that the frame is a very nice piece, but the rest of the build seems slightly inferior. Maybe I'm just off, but that's why I wanted to see what you guys think would be a good price to offer for the bike. Thanks again.