Quantcast

What Does the Public Know?

JRogers

talks too much
Mar 19, 2002
Claremont, CA
10/12- missed how many soldiers in Afghanistan and the chairman of the Senate finance committee. Oh well.

People are dumb. In other news, water is wet and gravity makes things fall.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
11/12 and my attention span didn't allow me to read more than the first two words of every question, and I am drunk.

No Child Left Behind should be changed to 'morons euthanized'

dante

Unabomber
Feb 13, 2004
looking for classic NE singletrack
^^^^ You're pretty good at knowing what they WANT you to believe. I mean, they want you to believe that there's only 70k troops in Afghanistan, but that leaves out the hundreds of thousands of black-ops-mercenary fighters that are there without the public's knowledge. And remembering that while unemployment is really 25%, they say that it's only 10%. Sneaky.

RenegadeRick

98th percentile on my SAT & all I got was this tin
^^^^ You're pretty good at knowing what they WANT you to believe. I mean, they want you to believe that there's only 70k troops in Afghanistan, but that leaves out the hundreds of thousands of black-ops-mercenary fighters that are there without the public's knowledge. And remembering that while unemployment is really 25%, they say that it's only 10%. Sneaky.

too true. then again, are there really 100's of thousands of black mercenaries, and is the rate really 25%? I guess you don't know what you don't know, you know.

amishmatt

Turbo Monkey
Sep 21, 2005
Lancaster, PA
11/12 and I haven't watched the news for 6 months.

Actually, that's the single best improvement to my quality of life I've ever made - turn off the goddamn (TV) news, it's all just Entertainment Tonight anyway.

And Kid, no question about party affiliation for me either.

Question though, why should anyone know who Glenn Beck is? I think I should be docked a point for knowing his name.

Inclag

Turbo Monkey
Sep 9, 2001
MA
11/12 :(

Got stumped by the Finance Committee one. I wanted to pick Max, but for some reason didn't. Oh well...

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
too true. then again, are there really 100's of thousands of black mercenaries, and is the rate really 25%? I guess you don't know what you don't know, you know.
dear mr rick,

coming to utah to snowboard this winter again? i'm working as a photographer at brighton.

also: 12/12.