Quantcast

What good has Bush done?

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
Just incrementing medicaid coverage to eventually include everyone and keeping the healthcare system the same as it is would be a disaster. Any universal coverage plan needs to start with a ground up reorganization of the cluster**** that exists today. Of course too many wealthy and powerfull companies have their hands deep in the cookie jar to ever let this happen.
i have a dr's appt as part of my 40th tomorrow. i hope he doesn't treat my ass like a cookie jar.

ire

Turbo Monkey
Aug 6, 2007
Bush proved pre-emptive war doesn't work, hopefully no other dumba** president will try it again. I consider that a plus

RenegadeRick

98th percentile on my SAT & all I got was this tin
He's working on getting Osama !
You really can't be that ignorant.

http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/releases/2002/03/20020313-8.html
Q But don't you believe that the threat that bin Laden posed won't truly be eliminated until he is found either dead or alive?

THE PRESIDENT: Well, as I say, we haven't heard much from him. And I wouldn't necessarily say he's at the center of any command structure. And, again, I don't know where he is. I -- I'll repeat what I said. I truly am not that concerned about him. I know he is on the run. I was concerned about him, when he had taken over a country. I was concerned about the fact that he was basically running Afghanistan and calling the shots for the Taliban.