Quantcast

What happen to the raiders thread?

reflux

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2002
G14 Classified
guys, i'm several years your junior and even i know that a quality raider hatin' thread like the one earlier will get deleted if it starts including crap about vibs. leave that crap for mtbr and pinkbike where it belongs. now, on with the raider hatin'.

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
reflux said:
You think it's easy to like the Chargers???
You got me there, it really sucks for me to be a Raiders fan nowaday. Most of the fans at the games SUCK!!!!!! Like I've said before, its all the crap that followed them from the LA days. The original Oakland Raiders fans were never that way, they loved and supported their team, but never beat the sh*t out of another fan because of the Jersey they were wearing. The worst Raider fan story I've heard to date was when they were in LA and playing the Chargers, they beat the crap out of the Charger fan then pissed on him. That is really tacky. :mumble:

DLo

Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
South Bay Area, CA
Brian HCM#1 said:
So you like it, good. I still can't believe we found tha C-clip that quickly :thumb:. I take it you notice a huge difference?
I know!!!!! I'm so glad we did. Actually, when we lost that c-clip, I'm not sure what it was, but I didn't panic or think anything of it at all. Seems like when you panic and stress the most, that's when you don't find stuff :mumble:

The fork... is of course, another great fork put out by Zokie. I don't notice anything about the height, might even be a benefit too. But, it's not a big deal over my Monster :( Prior to rebuilding the monster, it was just as plush and beautiful feeling, so I'm going to have to mess around with the settings some more. Weight, not that big of a difference. The only realy advantage I can think of is that it has compression? My 99 doesn't have compression adjustment, but that doesn't matter to me much since I always leave it wide open.

It is however, VERY VERY SEXY on my bike :D The black fork with red stickers makes it look soooooooo sleek on that rig. I'm goin to think aboot it some more before I decide what to do. My bank account is hurtin ;)

Attachments

DLo

Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
South Bay Area, CA
I don't know if it's good enough. Put WD-40 on it, sanded down, let it dry, then came back later and dabbed with rubbing alcohol and that nail polish. I might try it again, and this time let it sit over night. Maybe didn't let it dry long enough.