Quantcast

what happend to issaquah ski & cycle??

Nov 15, 2005
i rode down ther a few weeks ago after a ride on tiger mountain and ther was for lease signs and it was totally empty!? did they move or go out of business? that was the only bike shop i really went to and it was nice being about to just ride down ther, anyone know what happend?

DHRracer

Monkey
Sep 29, 2004
I'am sure they blame last winters weather and that may be.Either way they closed there doors.

Borregokid

Monkey
Aug 12, 2004
Cle Elum
When I did a google search I saw that they are auctioning a lot of their stuff off at James G. Murphy in Bothell. Two bike shops in Issaquah is pretty tough-not enough business to go around. I stopped in the Issaquah Bike shop a couple of days ago and the owner had just laid off one of the part-time employees. He didnt have enough work.

downhillracer

Turbo Monkey
Jan 28, 2005
Sammamish, WA
yep they are gone for good
one of the guys came from issy ski and cycle came to work at pacific bicycle (where i work) for a little while and then went to work in a triathalon shop in seattle
he told me they just didn't sell much of anything for a while and that forced the closure

jodysbike

wheel man
Oct 11, 2001
Dune
Borregokid said:
When I did a google search I saw that they are auctioning a lot of their stuff off at James G. Murphy in Bothell. .
Now I see this! An hour after the auction started. Dam!