Quantcast

What happened to Oakley?

NoOnEKnOsMe

Chimp
Mar 1, 2005
Coto De Caza, Ca
I left for Palm Springs today and as i was leaving the area i passed Oakley. I looked over and was surprised to see that the big "Double 10'" jump was gone! I havent been able to go over for a while (and i doubt i will be able to any time soon) but i would like to know if everything is still there. So if anyone knows what happened or would go check everything out it would be awesome.

NoOnEKnOsMe

Chimp
Mar 1, 2005
Coto De Caza, Ca
I havent been to the district yet but are you guys gonna build anything freeride there? if not i dont care iwas just wonderin cuz from what it sounds like oakley is gone and that was the only place close with drops and stuff.

R

Rabie

NoOnEKnOsMe said:
I havent been to the district yet but are you guys gonna build anything freeride there? if not i dont care iwas just wonderin cuz from what it sounds like oakley is gone and that was the only place close with drops and stuff.
You should PM Pegboy. He knows the local freeride stuff, but just doesn't post it on the board.

Mar 9, 2005
SJCx3, CA
no hucking at The District. Strictly dirtjumping. But I would post a new thread about where some hucking is. Maybe you'll just have to go to CANADA EH!

NoOnEKnOsMe

Chimp
Mar 1, 2005
Coto De Caza, Ca
IntensedhRider said:
no hucking at The District. Strictly dirtjumping. But I would post a new thread about where some hucking is. Maybe you'll just have to go to CANADA EH!
Im goin to canada this summer once i get my license. im pretty much broke though so i think im just gonna save up for gas food and lift tickets and just sleep in my truck next to the bike....cant wait.

Fonzie18

Turbo Monkey
I P.Med Pegboy and he told me that Oakley had some FRONJtastic drops and hucks. I went there and saw that all the HUCKS had nice transitions, I was disappointed. I prefer drops to flat but if they have an uphill landing they rock. I love the feeling of hucking something big and having my head jar violently on impact, that is the definition of FRONJing a drop. Go big or go home eh? I hate poser-racer boys who think they have the balls to shred the gnar!

Micro-Sanjay

I invented Erbon Assolt
Nov 26, 2001
Tustin- not in OC
NoOnEKnOsMe said:
Build anything freeride EH? Looks like you got a brand new Marzaaachhi on there EH? You gonna huck that drop there EH? GO JUMP OFF A ROOF...EH?

To hit the lines in the district you need to have skillios, and some talent. I can hit everything at Oakley on my 50 with hot pink plastics!

Poop!