Quantcast

What have I been thinking?

seand

Monkey
Nov 22, 2003
seattle
gmg are the initials of the builders..their first names..

you wont see gmg on any maps...

he asked what my favs are, so i answered :)

and moab is different from the shore...better? depends on what you want out of riding...def a personal opinion...i find most of the shore beaten and not that much fun...but others LOVE it.... *shrug*

seand

Monkey
Nov 22, 2003
seattle
haha...sexboy is on cypress you fool!!

next time we go up (maybe next weekend?) we do wild cherry->roaches a couple times...

then sexboy->family guy?

hell we should go all the way up...pre-repear->reaper->blind skier->cherry->roaches

ohhh yes!

Jan 24, 2004
Duthie
That's the trail that I've Always admired. GMG. That section with the teeter to the rock down to a drop. Awesome line!! I need to go there!! Sean, have you rode all those lines? God they look good!! How bout tomorrow? BigB. You available?

seand

Monkey
Nov 22, 2003
seattle
yeah i first rode gmg on a hardtail...that was "interesting". got a mild education for that entire season...

i havent returned to gmg yet this season...hell, or even fromme...my BC time is split between cypress, woodlot and kamloops.

britinmtb

Chimp
Apr 7, 2005
kent
I Do Not Know To Much About The Scene To Much But I Know There Is Some Killer Riding In Wa And In Canada. There Is Some Killer Road Gaps In Wa Take For Instance Seatac As Well As Tigard Where The Y Is In The Path There Is A 30' By 35' Trail Gap That Is Sweet If You Have The Kahonas

BuddhaRoadkill

I suck at Tool
Feb 15, 2004
Chintimini Bog
cove rider said:
where is fromme?
Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me !!!!
I wanna play the eTwit. Can I? Can I? Huh?

Oh goooodie. Here ya go. A link from an eBiker who's never ever been within a state/province of Fromme. :D

Gutsploder

[I still love the site idea. Too bad such a site would get most places shut down.]

Big B

Monkey
Oct 20, 2004
Lynnwood, Washington
largextracheese said:
That's the trail that I've Always admired. GMG. That section with the teeter to the rock down to a drop. Awesome line!! I need to go there!! Sean, have you rode all those lines? God they look good!! How bout tomorrow? BigB. You available?
Wow, GMG is an incredible looking trail!

I didn't even see this post until Monday morning. :( Hope you had a good time!

I spent about 5 hours at SeaTAc with Jason on Saturday. :dancing:

seand

Monkey
Nov 22, 2003
seattle
i have this feeling we will need to organize a pnw fromme day in the future :) id LOVE to do a cypress day, but we would leave cypress with half as many as we arrived with

Jan 24, 2004
Duthie
Sound like this weekend it is. I've gotten rumblings of Fromme for this weekend from some buddies. I'll get back to you guys. Bullitrider, good ride on Sat. I've been thinking about that drop at the bottom quite a bit. Gotta get up there soon.

Jan 24, 2004
Duthie
Hey Fatty fat, Can you seriously find out about the rack situation we were discussing? I need one sooner than later. Good riding with ya last weekend. Good times!! I'll have to head down to your neck of the woods soon.

seand

Monkey
Nov 22, 2003
seattle
wholly crap! you amaze me...truely you do. remind me never to let you ride any of my bikes.

so because you destroyed a brand new rear shock, a riding mecca sucks? heh..oooookeeeeee :thumb:

cove rider

Turbo Monkey
Jul 8, 2004
no where important
hehe. the weird thing is though i pulled the bike out the day before and rode it on a downhillish trail then very lightly on like some xc stuff put it back in the trailer and pulled it out the next day at the start of a ride i pulled it out of the trailer and bounced on it and it was topping out like mad so i rode it back in to town to a bike shop and the guy told me that my rebound was blown. so im not shure what did it. it was really strange

seand

Monkey
Nov 22, 2003
seattle
I have seen a few 5ths blow up from easy riding; and after a warrenty/rebuild by progressive, all was good.

Miguel (duvall/sst builder) had this happen to his 5th and after 2? months of waiting, he got it back and all is good.

Hope you have a spare bike to dink about on while getting your 5th serviced.

cove rider

Turbo Monkey
Jul 8, 2004
no where important
whoa thats a long wait hope mine doesnt take that long and when it comes back i hope its all good like yer friends. hmmm might have to steal a friends bike who never rides

Universe

Monkey
Apr 21, 2002
Courtenay, BC
seand said:
when dry, espresso flows nicely...same with groovula...

i love bitches brew...and a walk in the clouds used to always make my day...until dan gave up on it :(

i used to love watching people fall off the skinny lines on whatchamacallit before it was decommed....

my favs..
starfish, circus, bitches, groovula, espresso, gmg
Upper Oilcan, Bitches Brew, Groovula, Lower Boundary was one of my favorite routes when I lived there.

eknomf

Monkey
Apr 23, 2004
Nanaimo, BC
Can you cut into the lower part of boundry after groovula when you do that route or do you have to hike back up st georges to the baden powell?