Quantcast

what i found in a garage here in Zürich...(pics)

Yeti

Monkey
May 17, 2005
yeti cave@the beach
Yesterday as I was walking around Zürich, I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw this garage. Here's what I saw:
me and the veyron, with a monaco plate

the veyron from behind...16cylinders, 4turbos, 10 radiators...
(in front of the veyron a rolls phantom)

a porsche RS3

oh and why not....a really nice 911 tuned i saw parked in the street,

oh, I would like to add that there were 2 DB9's and some masseratis in the same garage, but since you can see those every day here in the streets I didn't bother to take more pics.

cannondalejunky

ease dropper
Jun 19, 2005
Arkansas
so you were just walking down the street, saw some random random guys garage, and walked inside to get pictures of his ridiculously expensive car

elf 232

fewchur serjin
Jan 5, 2007
Im in your head
danggggggg that car retails for about 1.1mil i would never park that in a garage, maybe like an enormous steel safe, but not a garage

makes the porsche look like nothin

then again looks like alot of expensive cars are parked near, safety in numbers, lol with the veyron at the center

Yeti

Monkey
May 17, 2005
yeti cave@the beach
danggggggg that car retails for about 1.1mil i would never park that in a garage, maybe like an enormous steel safe, but not a garage

makes the porsche look like nothin

then again looks like alot of expensive cars are parked near, safety in numbers, lol with the veyron at the center
that garage is in one of the best parts in Zürich, near the banks and the stock market club...btw, if any monkey is around zürich and wants to see those cars in person I can arrange a quick automotive city tour:imstupid:

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
please explain this in a bit more detail....

is this just some guys garage, like, attached to his house that he left open?

Or is it a mechanics garage?

Either way, how the heck did you get inside to see these cars??

Yeti

Monkey
May 17, 2005
yeti cave@the beach
was walking around Zürich. There is this super mega fancy hotel called the baur au lac. Lots of mega rich people like to drive their cars to Zürich, like from monaco, or geneva etc. And sometimes their trips can't go on with their cars so they leave them there in that garage.
Anyway, the vallet parking guy was nice enough to let me go inside and take some pics. And yes the garage is in some kind of back alley and is most of the times open. No camera in or infront of the garage doors. I'm planning to start going there once or twice a month to see what new beauties are there. As the guy told me, he has seen several enzos, murcielagos, some prototypes like the street ilegal enzo fxx....I'm waiting if I'll ever see a lambo reventon...

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
Translation...

No cameras, I plan on going there once or twice a month with my thug buddies hoping the valet forgets to take the key and we are going to go joy riding at 130+ MPH in a super fancy car, and then ditch it, just to do it again next month

:D

Traction

Chimp
Oct 7, 2007
Maine
Translation...

No cameras, I plan on going there once or twice a month with my thug buddies hoping the valet forgets to take the key and we are going to go joy riding at 130+ MPH in a super fancy car, and then ditch it, just to do it again next month

:D
lol on a straight road you would be over 200 before you find the brake pedal. *sigh* just aint your everday toyota