Quantcast

What I think is awesome............

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
I would take a picture of the freaks on the bus during my commute (which are very awesome), but I fear the angry mob reaction.

They WILL mob you cuz they believe that photographs steal your soul. :shocked:

I always got my I had my fair share of Chuck Taylors but we always shopped at TJ Max so we never paid too much for anything.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
They WILL mob you cuz they believe that photographs steal your soul. :shocked:

I always got my I had my fair share of Chuck Taylors but we always shopped at TJ Max so we never paid too much for anything.
There was a solid year after the first Jordan's where you could get the knock offs at Payless, too. They were truly the best damn skate shoe. I must have burned through a dozen pairs.

Leppah

Turbo Monkey
Mar 12, 2008
Utar
^^^^^^How old are yours? My brown one is almost 10. He's old. He's slowly losing a battle with cancer. I had to take him in for surgery last summer to have two bumps removed. One on each side. Now he has another that i have to get removed. I just lost my other boxer in september to liver cancer. poor little dude. We're totally watching the health of Silva. I don't want him living like that and in pain.

Raiden is only 1 year old. He's crazy. He has one blue eye.

Do you have to put sunscreen on your white boxer?

maddog17

Turbo Monkey
Jan 20, 2008
Methuen, Mass. U.S.A.
^^^^^^How old are yours? My brown one is almost 10. He's old. He's slowly losing a battle with cancer. I had to take him in for surgery last summer to have two bumps removed. One on each side. Now he has another that i have to get removed. I just lost my other boxer in september to liver cancer. poor little dude. We're totally watching the health of Silva. I don't want him living like that and in pain.

Raiden is only 1 year old. He's crazy. He has one blue eye.

Do you have to put sunscreen on your white boxer?
the white boy is Spike and Chance is the fawn. Spike is going to be 5yrs this yr and Chance is going to be 3yrs. we got Spike as a pup so i have a closer attachment to him. Chance we got 2yrs ago from a rescue league, Second Chance Boxer Rescue. with no doubt in my mind they are the best breed of dog. Smart, playfull, protective, and most time just plain goofy. i miss being greeted when i get home from work. Spike always had that kidney bean wiggle when either i got home or my ex. Chance had a tough life and his real personality was just starting to show when i moved out. He has some hip problems and it was due to a condition that i can't remember right now, it's something specific to Boxers i believe. she was going to have to change his diet and feed him a special food. we always fed them all natural food, either Wellness or Merrick. We never used a sunscreen on Spike, we usually limited his outdoor exposure but most of the time when we were in the yard doing stuff, he would find a nice shaddy spot under a tree or the lillac bushes. if and when i get a chance to get another dog it's going to be a Boxer.

Leppah

Turbo Monkey
Mar 12, 2008
Utar
wow! memories of those things in 8th grade. i had red sweat pants to match :rofl:
hahahaha! I had the second pair and red sweats too. All because i thought Frankie Hill was awesome in Ban This. I remember being kinda bummed with those vision shoes. i went from a vans high top skate shoe that was all suede (can't remember what they were called), to those. They didn't grip for crap.

Leppah

Turbo Monkey
Mar 12, 2008
Utar
I think Denise Milani is awesome. But i don't know if i'd get in trouble for posting a pic of her or not, so i won't.

Leppah

Turbo Monkey
Mar 12, 2008
Utar
I love WRX wagons.

I like this because it's so different too.

i'm a nerd. i used to have a bunch of transformers and i'm way excited about the new movie coming out.

Leppah

Turbo Monkey
Mar 12, 2008
Utar
Check this out. i've always wanted to do this stuff since i was a kid. now it's at a totally different level. Gymnastics, strength, power, balance, dancing. these guys are incredible. my favorite guy is the one with the yellow stripes down his pant legs and sleeves, longer hair.

Leppah

Turbo Monkey
Mar 12, 2008
Utar
HA! were those called Skids? I think i had some. I also had some goofy plaid shorts called Hobos and Ghetto wear. I actually have some plaid stuff now. Ugh. Full circle.

BmxConvert

Monkey
Aug 6, 2007
Longview, Washington
I think Denise Milani is awesome. But i don't know if i'd get in trouble for posting a pic of her or not, so i won't.
Ha. As far as I know she's a non-nude model only, it shouldn't be a problem right?

I have to admit I love WRX wagons as well. My dream car is a murdered out WRX wagon. Too bad that cars just don;t fit into my lifestyle real well.

JewBagel

Monkey
Apr 22, 2008
oregon

+

= Eargasm

One of the most beautiful cars ever made, BMW 3.0 CSL

BMW 2002's, this is mine.

Late model Volvo 240's. I just love them.

Aston Martin, best sounding V8, astounding styling. One passed me on I5 last friday at full throttle, I rolled down my windows and put the car in neutral just to take in the sound.

Audi's S1 Evo II Group B rallye car, 'nuff said.

Last edited:

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC

Ben Cathro performs on his mountain bike during the launch of the Nissan UCI Mountain Bike World Cup on Calton Hill March 23 in Edinburgh, Scotland. (Jeff J Mitchell/Getty Images)

Leppah

Turbo Monkey
Mar 12, 2008
Utar
Another dope volvo wagon.

a cool little econobox.

a couple of trick rat rods.

And a dope magnum wagon.

Leppah

Turbo Monkey
Mar 12, 2008
Utar
That is a Yaris. My friend has one for commuting to work. Gets killer mileage and they're way cheap. I like that little white one.