Quantcast

What I would give for the cash to buy a couple of these...

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
In order of need:
- Judge hardtop
- Nova SS
- Chevelle wagon
- Pantera GTS
- Olds 442s Coupe
- El Camino SS

Wow, I really am a grease ball at heart.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
Pantera GTS ZOMG edition
I dig that vw sandrail, but it needs a V8 like the on from halflife. Much easier to kill myself with.

This reminds me of a story my paw recently told me. He went to a party recently and the recently widowed lady showed him her husband's car, some old roadrunner with the full aero package and a special race edition, one of like 13. She says it's going to auction soon, and she expects it to take in six figures. If i remember correctly, it was something like 6 hundo K.

I don't know why people get so hard over these low production muscle cars, but I hope I inherit one someday, so i can sell it and buy something less expensive and 10 times as nice....then get an off-brand musclecar to do donuts with.

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
If you had the cash, wouldn't you just buy the Delorean, and then go back in time and invent the Snuggie so you could afford the rest of them by the time you got back to the future?

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
This reminds me of a story my paw recently told me. He went to a party recently and the recently widowed lady showed him her husband's car, some old roadrunner with the full aero package and a special race edition, one of like 13. She says it's going to auction soon, and she expects it to take in six figures. If i remember correctly, it was something like 6 hundo K.

I don't know why people get so hard over these low production muscle cars, but I hope I inherit one someday, so i can sell it and buy something less expensive and 10 times as nice....then get an off-brand musclecar to do donuts with.
muscle cars bring tons of money in today's market.
like the car you mentioned (probably a Superbird, not a Road Runner) can bring millions in . a 1971 Plymouth Hemi Cuda convertible in Pink brought nearly $5mil.

theres something about muscle cars....the smell, the sound, the feel of a car with a big block

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
If you had the cash, wouldn't you just buy the Delorean, and then go back in time and invent the Snuggie so you could afford the rest of them by the time you got back to the future?
you would need a flux capacitor too. n00b.

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
Lambo/Fiero gets you Miami Vice style with Pep Boi's repair bills.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
a 1971 Plymouth Hemi Cuda convertible in Pink brought nearly $5mil.
My '70 non-hemi was originally panther pink. Of all the vehicles I regret selling every year, that was the car I truly wish I would have held on to despite all the work it needed.

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
My '70 non-hemi was originally panther pink. Of all the vehicles I regret selling every year, that was the car I truly wish I would have held on to despite all the work it needed.
just dont think about how much you can get for it now. it sucks i understand