Quantcast

What is everyone getting their SO for Christmas...unless of course they post here...

kazlx

Patches O'Houlihan
Aug 7, 2006
Tustin, CA
Good and bad I guess, but my wife hasn't given me any ideas as to things she would like for Christmas. What is everyone getting their SO this holiday season?

S.n.a.k.e.

Monkey
Mar 12, 2003
N. Tonawanda, NY
Wifey wants to play Diablo III when it comes out later this year and asked if she could have a new computer...

Easy shopping trip to NewEgg and I'm done. Admittedly, it was probably the easiest Xmas gift ever.

clarkenstein

Monkey
Nov 28, 2008
i work for a jewelry company, so i picked my wife up some bling. i also picked her up an ipod nano. she's a runner and is tired of lugging around the full size ipod.

4130biker

PM me about Tantrum Cycles!
May 24, 2007
Blacklight dropper post for her stumpjumper. It's gonna be hard not stealing that one!

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Teh wifebot wanted a Kindle Touch, so that's what she got.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
She wants a new colander, too. But I'm not sure it's in the budget this year.

I finished building the longboard for Mad Dog's friend this weekend. She designed it, I just put it together. I will post pics when i get home since photobucket is blocked at work. :(

bean

Turbo Monkey
Feb 16, 2004
Boulder
We've promised not to get each other anything. However every time we've agreed on this in the past she has cheated and made me look like a jerk. So I'll get her a gift certificate for a massage. If she gets me something I'll have it as a backup so I don't look bad. If she doesn't I'll give it to her as a random gift in January.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
I got mine knocked up. She can thank me between her trips to the bathroom to puke. I don't think I'll get anything useful or wanted.

4xBoy

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2006
Minneapolis
Maybe I will buy something, gave her money last week so she could get presents for her son with out having to get so streched out this year.