Quantcast

What is Trails?

sealclubber

Monkey
Nov 21, 2007
my only complaint is its black and white. they did the best to display the scale of the jumps. after all, its unit.

sealclubber

Monkey
Nov 21, 2007
yeah, it hips to the right a bit. first try i ate it trying to dodge the tree, second time (pictured) i decided to aim far left and once airborne let whatever happens happen.

it worked! now im facebook famous lol

don

Turbo Monkey
Nov 8, 2001
Rumson, NJ
Nice stuff duck - so cool that he has trails in his yard and even cooler he lets people ride there.

Some east coast stuff: Catty Woods Labor Day Jam 2011 on Vimeo

Taken from the pawoods site. I didn't get to go to this year's jam but a few of the local homies did. Said it was a blast and Catty was running mint.

Flat tyres

Monkey
May 30, 2007
^^ Damm, those trails make mine look kinda like the whimpy kid at the bus stop, in the rain, with a leaky luch box, a wet ham sandwich, and spoiled milk, and carrots for dessert. So rad to see whats possible with a solid crew. Props to the builders and the guys with ball to ride em, certainly outta my league.

don

Turbo Monkey
Nov 8, 2001
Rumson, NJ
^^ Damm, those trails make mine look kinda like the whimpy kid at the bus stop, in the rain, with a leaky luch box, a wet ham sandwich, and spoiled milk, and carrots for dessert. So rad to see whats possible with a solid crew. Props to the builders and the guys with ball to ride em, certainly outta my league.
Man, you are too hard on yourself - your place is a blast. LMK, when you are around and want to ride dirt jumps.

pnj

Turbo Monkey till the fat lady sings
Aug 14, 2002
seattle
How about a wheel that you spin, that decides which line you'll ride?

and not only holds your beer but lets you know what beer is yours with its fancy numbering system...

pnj

Aug 14, 2002
seattle
65 jumps in all.... Trails just had their six year birthday party 2 weeks ago. You only pedal for one line, the others you simply drop in and pump. :D

Actually, one of the selections on the wheel is, "bro's choice", which allows you to choose your own line..

Cru Jones

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2006
Hell Track
Took a bit of a hiatus, but we've finally got this spot back in action. This is the same place that I posted waaaay back on the very first page of this thread...

pnj

Aug 14, 2002
seattle
^nutty^

New shoe scraper. Stiff plastic bristles in a plastic base, bolted to plywood. The last one we had was all wood, with metal bristles and it fell apart once the wood got really wet.

don

Turbo Monkey
Nov 8, 2001
Rumson, NJ
pnj - loving the line wheel and the brush is something I've been thinking about adding to the deck for a while. Come to think of it I have an old brush in the garage...

cru - place looks sick. I could only imagine having that setup - with lights and an open lay out to play with. Would love to see some vid if you have it.

Sealclubber - holy **** that's tight. I paused it right in the middle and you don't have much room.

Here's a link to a post of what's going on around here. I just put it up on the Union Street site: Union-Street-Bikes-News

Cru Jones

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2006
Hell Track
Nice pics Don! Those trails look like so much fun.

We don't have any video, yet. But here is a pic of Eliot flowing the last set (for now) in the dark...