Quantcast

What Jersey?

ThePriceSeliger

Mushhead
Mar 31, 2004
Denver, Colorado
dh girlie said:
I would wear the go ride one...the other one kinda looks like a soccer shirt...

edit: isn't it odd, that I...the least likely person to answer the damn question, actually did...and RE-railed the thread? I'm prouda myself.
Thank you gorgeous. Actually, the BCD jersey is a soccor jersey, but Alex Morgan(BCD) is making me my own custom one so I'm very excited about it.

ThePriceSeliger

Mushhead
Mar 31, 2004
Denver, Colorado
stinkyboy said:
If you're riding all weekend with one jersey, you can borrow my username.
Well One day im not wearing armore So i'm going to wear the BCD jersey, and the other two days I will wear the Go-Ride jersey because I can put armour under it.

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
priceseliger14 said:
Well One day im not wearing armore So i'm going to wear the BCD jersey, and the other two days I will wear the Go-Ride jersey because I can put armour under it.
Well, that pretty much puts to bed the most worthless thread ever... Good night! Don't worry, I'll leave a night light on for ya.

DirtyDog

Gang probed by the Golden Banana
Aug 2, 2005
stinkyboy said:
Well, that pretty much puts to bed the most worthless thread ever... Good night! Don't worry, I'll leave a night light on for ya.
Will it put to bed the worst member too?

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
You go away for a day and now Price is an Ass Clown. :confused:

I told him months ago to stop putting those squirting flowers up his butt. :nope:

J

JRB

lovebunny said:
so did iab have a bannana in his ass yesterday or something? why do i allways miss the good threads?
Yesterday??? Him and that echo cat have a permanent banana up their asses. :think:

j/k - get the panties out of a wad.

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
priceseliger14 said:
Well I ended up wearing my BCD jersey one day and the Go-Ride jersey another.

Thanks for all the help :/ rugmunchers

And I still stand untouched without a new title.

You suck.