Quantcast

What kind of gloves is everyone wearing?

nh dude

Monkey
May 30, 2003
Vt
rock gardn for sure
i was on the same pair of bmw carbon gloves for two seasons. yah they had some holes in the fingers after the first year and a half but some athletic tape did the trick
im curios to see how the RGs hold up stiching wise and how well the protect my paws compared to the bmw

the RG by the way are a much slimmer glove more form fitting where the bmw fel like i was wearing a work glove but the protection was superior.

jeff da grom

Monkey
Apr 20, 2007
Long Island
has anyone ridden the really padded dakine gloves??... i forget what they are called.

while i'm healing from a torn ligament in my thumb (surgery and 3.5 months off the bike) i'm definately considering going for more protection.

Apr 26, 2007
im rideing some 661's now well u cant really cann ride i got them in winter and i havent ridden my bike with them yet just some MBX **** so any way get the graicas they own

the ones i hav now hav been ripped from light light riding wtf?

gmac

Monkey
Apr 6, 2002
Oakleys have lasted longest. Fit best too. Carbon knuckles = protection w/ no penalty.

Kntr

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Montana
Specialized Fortress-best gloves ever
Kona Cowan-suck, the velcro always comes undone
BMW-too thick in the palm for me
Fox-all-never last
Azonic-all-never last

I use to go through 2-3 pairs of gloves a season. The Specialized Fortress is the best glove I have found.