• pic4

Votes: 9 11.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PatBranch

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2004
wine country
I think think the first is the gnarliest because it is a double. You have to have the right speed, direction, height and length to clear or you will be screwed and case it with your front wheel or end up on that rock in the middle. I cant see the lip or the landing of pic 2. The other 2 have more room for error because the gap isn't as big and the landing is bigger.

wydopen

Turbo Monkey
Jan 16, 2005
is that first pic from butte...ive seen some vids and pics from those trails and they look sick

The Kadvang

I rule
Apr 13, 2004
six five oh
HuckNorris said:
my thread has just been blessed by teh man himself. :drool:
When I make the STINC this summer I think my bike will implode. 'tis too DH for the freehuck haven of Bro-Cal...

Dorado
Ti Sprung
Gay Road Seat
Troy Lee Visorage
Goggles
Shaved Legs
Stopwatch

See them all...

HuckNorris

Chimp
Jun 2, 2005
i huck to live
The Kadvang said:
When I make the STINC this summer I think my bike will implode. 'tis too DH for the freehuck haven of Bro-Cal...

Dorado
Ti Sprung
Gay Road Seat
Troy Lee Visorage
Goggles
Shaved Legs
Stopwatch

See them all...
STINC is so smooth now, it gets rocked on a hardtail. One of the hardest slashers of the STINC rides a demo 8 with a boxer. He also shaves his legs and his chode. On the realz. :eek:
If you can pin the STINC like a pimp you seriously will only go through half of your travel. :thumb:

DH biker

Turbo Monkey
Dec 12, 2004
North East
Teh STINC looks so nasty. I probally wouldn't have the balls to ride some of the bigger hucks and 4 inch wide skinnies but I'd try some of the stuff. Looks insane. Keep those pictures coming.

The Kadvang

I rule
Apr 13, 2004
six five oh
HuckNorris said:
STINC is so smooth now, it gets rocked on a hardtail. One of the hardest slashers of the STINC rides a demo 8 with a boxer. He also shaves his legs and his chode. On the realz. :eek:
If you can pin the STINC like a pimp you seriously will only go through half of your travel. :thumb:
hardass for sure

DHS

Friendly Neighborhood Pool Boy
Apr 23, 2002
Sand, CA
the first one is amazing i love the build on it too. lets go make more of those

Spokompton

Monkey
May 15, 2005
Spokane WA
Holy smackers!~

That first one is Siiiiiiiiick!

What's the distance on that gap? 50 feet?

I would love to see some video of that jump, esp. someone coming up short!

I don't know if my brains are too big or if my balls are too small, I would never try anything like that, EVAR. Well, maybe on the moon!

Maybe both my brains are too large and my balls too small. Not a good combo for throwing down gnarcore. :p :monkey:

HuckNorris

Chimp
Jun 2, 2005
i huck to live
Spokompton said:
Holy smackers!~

That first one is Siiiiiiiiick!

What's the distance on that gap? 50 feet?

I would love to see some video of that jump, esp. someone coming up short!

I don't know if my brains are too big or if my balls are too small, I would never try anything like that, EVAR. Well, maybe on the moon!

Maybe both my brains are too large and my balls too small. Not a good combo for throwing down gnarcore. :p :monkey:
it's a 40 ft gap. it's right in the middle of a shuttle trail that we rock daily. :dancing:

HuckNorris

Chimp
Jun 2, 2005
i huck to live
motomike said:
easy, grasshopper. That just looks familiar. That's why I only asked for the state. :p
like I said before, shut your pie hole foo. I am your Dankmaster. Post count means nothing to me E-shedder.

HELLAGNARCALTHROWDOWN

skatetokil

Turbo Monkey
Jan 2, 2005
DC/Bluemont VA
That second one looks like arches national park outside moab. I would be pretty damn impressed if someone out there hucked an arch (and didn't get knabbed by a ranger upon dismount).