Quantcast

What made you pick your screen name???

Leppah

Turbo Monkey
Mar 12, 2008
Utar
Ok. You know me. I axed what made you guys choose your avatars before just because I thought a lot of them were interesting. Now i'm wondering what you screen names mean or why you picked them.

mine is Leppah. it's close to my last name. When my friends see me, they usually just shout out "LEPPAH!"

ultraNoob

Yoshinoya Destroyer
Jan 20, 2007
Hills of Paradise
mine is Leppah. it's close to my last name. When my friends see me, they usually just shout out "LEPPAH!"
your SN makes me think you might have skin probs (jk)

I'm always learning new stuff, so I'm always a noob at something.

hey, wasn't there a thread like this a few months ago?

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Been using this name since I worked at Netscape back in the "good old days" of Netscape 2.x (1994?). Stupid end users were often referred to as "sausages" and because I got the lions share of stupid end users, someone decided I was "jimmydean, king of the stupid end users". It stuck, has been my screen name for many an online persona since.

mtnbkr53

Chimp
Aug 13, 2008
everywhere
i,like everybody, like to mountain bike, i just abbreviated mountain biker. i have no idea where 53 came in i wasnt born even then

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Mine used to be Tn_Fred. That is just wht I picked the day I signed up to this board.

Leppah

Turbo Monkey
Mar 12, 2008
Utar
your SN makes me think you might have skin probs (jk)

The funny thing is that i do have skin issues. NOthing serious like limbs falling off though. Just really dry skin on legs. they look similar to a dried up pond that's a bit cracked. Nothing too serious. QUOTE]

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Because I'm a funny guy?
Actually becuase I needed to change my old screen name, and I use joker cards as bookmarks. It was somehting I would not forget.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
My previous initials. I was for a short time TwinKona or something like that but quickly found out that wouldn't be a good in the long term.

jerseydirt

Turbo Monkey
May 6, 2007
dirty jerz
I chose mine because there is a local posse called NJdirt.com So I said "self, how can I alter njdirt into something different?" ......... "OHMYGOD jerseydirt!"

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
i crashed A LOT when i started riding. my first trip to Whistler was for the Summer Gravity Camp, and several times a day the group I rode with would need to stop to keep from running over my stacked up carcass and playing a$$-crack-bike-rack; they yelled "mandown" so many times, eveybody just started to assume that was my name.

...as a side note, there was a day where you could get an email account "@hell.com" and i spent many years as "mandown@hell.com" which seemed fitting as well.

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
..okay i lied. i hate myself.
You'd be the best Jew ever! :twitch:

I chose my name when I discovered using your actual name was not cool... I didn't change my name just opened a new account. Serial Midget came from a picture of a wrestling midget who wore a bloody pink tutu at his matches. It was also my first avatar.