Monkey
May 21, 2005
Merded, ca
Mens health
Money
Cycle World
Sport Rider
Cargo
AMA Monthly mag (cant remember the name)
EuroTuner
Results in Action
NNA notary

and my wife of all people just got me a subscription to Playboy.

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
My wife is a teacher and gets outrageous discounts on most magazines.. so I get:
MBA
Bike
DirtRag
Bicycling/Mtn biking
Outside
Mens Journal

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
BurlyShirley said:
I didnt think there were words in Barely Legal. I never notice any.
What do you mean? The articles and interviews are sharp and insightful. And the political essays! OMFG, what a pure joy to read while sipping tea on the porch.

Dirt rider

Pro Rider
Nov 18, 2001
redneck wasteland
Sherpa said:
Playboy
Hustler
Club
The New Yorker
The Economist
Academe
Those are some mags I would expect to find in the den of a business executive. why would a 17 year old read the new yorker?

Don't get me wrong reading good literature is the best way to expand your mind. Hell for all I know your heading off to university for a business degree.

Im just impressed I guess that a fellow as young as your self gives a hoot about things like the economy.

Mags I read

Bike UK
American Iron- I enjoy motorcycles as a whole I just happens the Harley-Davidsons are in genreal the most customized.
Volksworld
Walnecks Cycle trader

PatBranch

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2004
wine country
Subscriptions:
-Bike
-MBAction
-Petersons 4 wheel and offroad
-Digital Photographer

I get at a store occasionally:
MBUK
Decline
Dirt
Offroad (subscribing soon)

bikenweed

Turbo Monkey
Oct 21, 2004
Los Osos
RideBMX. That's it. Everything else sucks IMO. Especially Dig, since it's so expensive. Decline has so much potential, but it seems to just be pretty boys complaining about themselves. Would like to resubscribe to Bike after 8 years of continuous subscription, but the need isn't that pressing with all the lame freeride content and lack of gnarly XC rides stuff.

Us English majors say a word is worth a thousand pictures.

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
bikenweed said:
RideBMX. That's it. Everything else sucks IMO. Especially Dig, since it's so expensive. Decline has so much potential, but it seems to just be pretty boys complaining about themselves. Would like to resubscribe to Bike after 8 years of continuous subscription, but the need isn't that pressing with all the lame freeride content and lack of gnarly XC rides stuff.

Us English majors say a word is worth a thousand pictures.
I agree on decline. Who the hell wants to hear brian lopes wine anymore? "Waa waa waaaah, I get paid to ride a bicycle for a living, but I dont like Norba Waa waa waah" SHut the **** UP!!!!