Quantcast

What other ______monkey would you like to see?

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
girlwhoboards said:
stinkyboy wrote:
09-13-2005, 11:01 AM
waterloggedmonkey.com was recently registered, but I think drippingmonkey.com is more creative...

i just like the name...but on the other hand i see where it can be visualized differently...actually i can think perverted thoughts about most things if i want to hehe...ride monkey, wet monkey... ;).
-Kim
i happen to like the way you think :thumb: :heart:

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
girlwhoboards said:
thanks guys :)...the thing is there is this thought out there that girls don't think about the same things ;) as you guys...i'll let you in on a little secret...we just might think about it more hehe but might be a little more selective.
We don't really think.

Not with our brains anyway.

:drool:

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
Not taken so far:

hexmonkey
ticketmonkey
rancidmonkey
locomonkey
lapmonkey
insuremonkey
sackmonkey
westmonkey

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
This will probably get lost, but I like to see an Artsmonkey. Music, movies, tv, and the arts.

It is hard to envision what will happen. On ridemonkey we do have one thing in common, biking, and our perspectives are colored by it. But it might be interesting to hear from a wider variety of people.

Dirt rider

Pro Rider
Nov 18, 2001
redneck wasteland
How bout Cantstopdoingthemonkey.com for simpsons fans

Oh and judomonkey is still free

It give you other nakes of free sites in a menu on the right and monkeytits.com is up for grabs :oink:

GumbaFish

Turbo Monkey
Oct 5, 2004
Rochester N.Y.
none, I want ridemonkey to be a unique name dedicated to cycling isntead of turning into a huge corporate entity that doesnt represent anything...end of rant