Quantcast

What rear wheel?

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
I've had the same rhyno lite on the front for years, but have trashed several on the back, plus some other rims I tried. I finally bought a used Arrow DH rim laced to a woodman ss hub for 180.00 and it's held up awesome for the last 2 or so years. Just a few spoke adjustments and it is solid. Theres a ton of hubs out there that will work but I'm partial on the Arrow rims.

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
Isn't ride-this just about the worst web retailer in the history of mankind? I never hear anything good about them.

Regardless, get a 36 spoke wheel for the rear, unless you weigh like 100 lbs.

Randomshot

Monkey
Mar 12, 2009
Ft. Collins
ya i just went through hell trying to get them to ship me stem seat bars and post but its ok cause the graciously offered me ten percent off my next order :rant:

P2 Stew

Chimp
Jan 13, 2010
So you dont recommend a 32 spoke back wheel? I was looking at the azonic outlaw wheel set, but they are a 32 spoke. What is a good hub/rim combo. I want something with a red rim, and probably a red hub. Lacing it up myself isnt a problem. Im looking to convert my p2 to a single speed.

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
I just think for the extra ounce or three of weight, 4 more spokes is worth it. I **** wheels up though.

There are so many manus for rims and hubs it's hard to answer your question. You should see what is available in the color you want an go from there. FFWIW I recently got some pimplites/revolvers built and they are sweet.