What should I have done?

what should I have done?

• Scream at him to eff off!

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Kick him in the nuts and scream eff off

• Punch him in the throat, kick him in the nuts, and scream eff off

• Punch him in the throat, kick him in the nuts, scream eff off and pour scalding coffee on him

Votes: 32 54.2%
  • other

Votes: 24 40.7%

• Total voters

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch
Just now, on my way to the cafeteria, a guy I don't know, waved at me and then said "hello". He then realized that he had mistaken me with someone else, and said "Oops, sorry…Well hello anyway!"

What should I have done?

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
MMike said:
Just now, on my way to the cafeteria, a guy I don't know, waved at me and then said "hello". He then realized that he had mistaken me with someone else, and said "Oops, sorry…Well hello anyway!"

What should I have done?

slapped him in the back of the head while screaming "IDIOT!"

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Taken his legs out. Stomped on his chest and then pushed your glock under his chin. Then politely ask him if he has a problem? Well thats just what I would have done.....

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
I think you should have shrieked "ROOTABEGAAAAAAAAA!", given hime a flying knee to the chest, then call his mother a hoor.

batty_110

Chimp
Jun 15, 2006
Minnesota
Shoulda been really snooty. Said something like, "Well hello back, no wait, I don't know you. I take it back. Get away you freak."

Chunky Munkey

Herpes!
May 10, 2006
is ALWAYS key I say...
MMike said:

What should I have done?
I think he was trying to hit on you. You have that gay muppet look and you are playing piano there Elton... :D:rofl:

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
Or you could have dug a booger out of your nose, wiped in on his chest and then said: Whaddaythinkofthat? Wiped your nose with your sleeve, then moonwalked away from him with exaggerated arm motions. All slow and deliberate like...