Quantcast

What size M3?

SnowboardinWA

Monkey
Feb 23, 2007
Tacoma, WA
So how tall are you and what size M3 are YOU riding? I'm currently rocking an M1 thats a MED. I'm 5'10" and 200lbs. It sometimes feels small. What do you rock?

downhillracer

Turbo Monkey
Jan 28, 2005
Sammamish, WA
I ride a large m3 and i'm 6'. my large feels just right for me. evan rides a medium and hes 5'10" and he likes his. you should try each out if you can. also check the technical specs on the m1 vs. the m3

SnowboardinWA

Monkey
Feb 23, 2007
Tacoma, WA
I'm Sponsored by Intense, not Transition, Unless Neal gets off his ASS. (He's the shipping and receiving guy, we used to work at REI together)

Jan 24, 2004
Duthie
I'm 6-3 and I ride a large. I've had guys say it feels small though. You should definitely try them both out before you buy. BTW, I have a buddy selling a really nice m3 right now in a medium. Let me know if you're interested.

Jun 5, 2007
matt, you don't call, you don't write.... come on up and ride galby. i'll steal a couple of the demo blindsides for the day. let me know... you know the number.

SnowboardinWA

Monkey
Feb 23, 2007
Tacoma, WA
LOL..... Thats my boy!! Becuase I'm RACING!!! Remember the word you siad you would do with me last year, but didn't. I have written to you at the Email you told me to. I will have to come up, soon, maybe. Its getting to be Snowboard time. BTW... I broke my ribs in July.

cm16white

Monkey
Apr 16, 2006
shoreline
the rumor i heard was the m6 will be out in feb. my will be on order by the end of the month. i ride a med m1 and plan on buying the m6 in the same. ps better get your m3 quick they are not maike any more, so they have what they have and that's it. ps the m6 isn't that much more $.