Quantcast

What the hell???

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
Good question.
Lots of work to do around the house today, so Im just biding my time, drinking coffee before I have to get started.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
i'm in house in the hospital from 6 am saturday/today until 8 am or so tomorrow. at least it's not until noon tomorrow, the typical call shift...

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
It's 33 degrees right now. In about an hour I'm suiting up and taking the moto out. Haven't taken the moto out of the garage for 2 weeks.

Damo

Short One Marshmallow
Sep 7, 2006
French Alps
I'm taking a break from packing, getting ready to head to the Caribbean tomorrow morning.

Salt water, here I come!

ire

Turbo Monkey
Aug 6, 2007
I'm heading out to a cross race in a bit...damn cold this morning but its supposed to be a nice day

geargrrl

Turbo Monkey
May 2, 2002
pnw -dry side
Here's why. My list for today looks something like
- mow the lawn
-get the snow tires out
-vacuum the stairs
-clean the car
-smash all the cardboard and put it out for recycling
-install an external hard drive
-get commuter bike set up on trainer

Mr. GG has a broken pelvis and collar bone so he's not much use for heavy house chores right now.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
I took a new rider out for a few hours this morning, then chilled for an hour while one of my friends came out and then we did another ride! Today ruled.

That said, I wish I went to Whistler with Straya!

jimmydean

Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I went for a ride and bought a truck.

It runs awesome. Needs tires, paint, and an alternator. But for $2400, I am quite happy. Now I have a place to put all that stereo equipment that's been gathering dust in the garage.

jimmydean

Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Haggled 'em down a little, eh?
Only suckers pay asking price. I would have got it for $2200, but it was a consignment. They only made $100, but they also didn't have to do any actual work.

I'll get the alternator installed and start on the stereo tomorrow. My neighbors are going to hate me.