Quantcast

what "thing" in your life could you not live without

cannondalejunky

ease dropper
Jun 19, 2005
Arkansas
i was thinking about this on my lunch break today. whats the one thing (BESIDES THE OBVIOUS NECESSITIES IE. WATER, AIR, FOOD, ECT.) in your life that you just absolutely could not live with out, or what keeps you from just going mental.

for me it's music, i've realized i have to pretty much constantly have music going or otherwise a.d.d. will start to take over and i'm done. whether i'm at work, school (as long as it's not a lecture class), or riding. it just helps me concentrate on the task at hand. and every thing i'm doing i usually have style of music to go along with it.

Last edited:

moff_quigley

Why don't you have a seat over there?
Jan 27, 2005
Poseurville
Memories,
Like the corners of my mind
Misty water-colored memories
Of the way we were
Scattered pictures,
Of the smiles we left behind
Smiles we gave to one another
For the way we were
Can it be that it was all so simple then?
Or has time re-written every line?
If we had the chance to do it all again
Tell me, would we? could we?
Memries, may be beautiful and yet
Whats too painful to remember
We simply choose to forget
So its the laughter
We will remember
Whenever we remember...
The way we were...
The way we were...

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
Im really not that attached to any of my possessions other than "my" dog, and I guess I will have to live without him one day, so... I dunno. A fishing pole I guess, but not a specific one.

dexter

Turbo Monkey
Sep 23, 2001
Boise, Idaho
fly rod, bike, cell phone, my truck, clothes (nice ones), borat. also rep given to AngryMetalsmith and biggins, great answers

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
My dishwasher.

It's going to be sad when she moves away to college.

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
21 posts before some mentions pvssy? Sad.

I could be homeless, dirty, hungry, thirsty and tore down, but the stinkpole still has needs.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
I drive an ambulance 5 days a week and I go in and out of skilled nursing facillities and I see some incredible stuff. The one thing that would drive me nuts to lose more than anything is the ability to move. I see so many people existing on beds with a tv on unable to feed themseves, go to the bathroom, change the channel... they exist; some have their minds some don't but they are unable to do anything for themselves.

please shoot me if my life ever deteriorates to that point