Quantcast

What to do in Seattle this weekend?

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
So the Mrs. and I are headed to Seattle for the weekend coming up to spend some of our mighty Canadian dollars. Apart from some shopping, we're looking for suggestions.

Shows happening? Comedy clubs of note? Good food somewhere?

Found that Jim Jefferies will be at the Showbox... Not sure I need to hear any more Australian accents, but might be a contender.

Let 'em rip.

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
behind you with a snap pop
"What to do in Seattle this weekend? "

I would go to your brothers old neighborhood and apologize to his neighbors.
Help them understand that not all of you are like that.
Be just like Kevin Costner in Dances with Wolves.

Last edited:

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
The weather will be pretty good this weekend, you're in luck. Alki is actually a nice place for a walk, great city view.

What are you interests, that would help provide assistance on what to do. i could exclude mt. biking since nobody who frequents this sites Lounge rides mountain bikes.

buildyourown

Turbo Monkey
Feb 9, 2004
South Seattle
Hookers and blow.
Have you seen the hookers here?

Any Tom Douglas restaurant. Especially Dalia Lounge
Oyster shooters at Pike place. Actually a good deal.
Wild Ginger

Rent a bike and hit Duthie Hill

Do you like beer?
There are some great breweries south of DT.
Georgetown
Schooner Exact
Two Beers

Pyramid and Hales are typical big box and kinda suck.

Last edited:

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
The weather will be pretty good this weekend, you're in luck. Alki is actually a nice place for a walk, great city view.

What are you interests, that would help provide assistance on what to do. i could exclude mt. biking since nobody who frequents this sites Lounge rides mountain bikes.
No biking this weekend. Though I do want to check out your handiwork one of these days. I've read good things...

Interests? Well, strange freaky American stuff?

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van

Any Tom Douglas restaurant. Especially Dalia Lounge
Oyster shooters at Pike place. Actually a good deal.
Wild Ginger

Rent a bike and hit Duthie Hill

Do you like beer?
There are some great breweries south of DT.
Georgetown
Schooner Exact
Two Beers

Pyramid and Hales are typical big box and kinda suck.
Hmm. The food list is getting stacked.

We went to Wild Ginger last time we visited. It was good enough for us to steal the chopsticks as souvenirs.

And yes, I do like beer. I'll look up those suggestions.

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
Would you go punch my ex-wife in her baby hole for me while you're there?

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...

What is this "mountain bike" of which you speak? Surely some strange new invention...

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
Hookers and blow.

...Dalia Lounge - kink
Oyster shooters getting a Cleveland Steamer
Pike place. Man love
Wild Ginger red head

Duthie Hill unshaven wench

Georgetown transvestite
Schooner Exactcougar
Two Beersgreat body, boogy face

Pyramid three girls
Hales chains and whips
I amended your list so he could interpret each hookers specialty.:thumb:

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
Go to Georgetown and have some beers at Smarty Pants for lunch. go around the corner and grab a Coffee from my Buddy Gabe's coffee shop "All City" then rest up and hit the 9 Pound hammer for late night beers, hit Randy's when you are good and drunk... sleep and repeat...

:thumb:

:ninja edit: get some taco's from the little mexican guy in the closet of the 9 pound! Nom nom nom!

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
Interests? Well, strange freaky American stuff?
That really gives me alot to work with...

Well i'll just throw this out, considering you'll be likely checking out the Pike Place Market since that's what all tourists do when visiting Seattle.

http://www.seattleghost.com/seattle-lust/2010/12/14/the-worlds-largest-brothel.html

i believe the meeting is in Post Alley next to the gum wall. Chew a nice peice of canuckle gum and add to it if you'd like.

Also taking a quick walk of the pier is nice, the place that serves alder smoked fish and chips is good. Grab a ferry boat ride to Bainbridge and back, gives you a nice view of the city on the return, cheap cruise...

Hope you and yours have fun...

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
We've been to Seattle a couple times already, so Pike Place is kinda done to death. Our hotel will be right there though, so I'm sure we'll be walking it again.

I think West Seattle needs exploring though. What's to do in Bainbridge?

padrik5

Monkey
Dec 23, 2004
Silverdale, Wa
We've been to Seattle a couple times already, so Pike Place is kinda done to death. Our hotel will be right there though, so I'm sure we'll be walking it again.

I think West Seattle needs exploring though. What's to do in Bainbridge?
nothing, it's just for the ferry view back.

some of the guys from the shop and I are going to duthie sat. I'll bring an extra bike.

give your wife a couple hundred to blow down town and lets go!

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
nothing, it's just for the ferry view back.

some of the guys from the shop and I are going to duthie sat. I'll bring an extra bike.

give your wife a couple hundred to blow down town and lets go!
Haha... Thanks for the offer, I really appreciate it, but I'm building brownie points for the summer! Sh!t, the weather is going to be nice.... Duthie you say? Where's that? Some super secret spot?

buildyourown

Turbo Monkey
Feb 9, 2004
South Seattle
Go to Georgetown and have some beers at Smarty Pants for lunch. go around the corner and grab a Coffee from my Buddy Gabe's coffee shop "All City" then rest up and hit the 9 Pound hammer for late night beers, hit Randy's when you are good and drunk... sleep and repeat...

:thumb:

:ninja edit: get some taco's from the little mexican guy in the closet of the 9 pound! Nom nom nom!
If you're drinking, 9# is better.
Georgetown Liquor Company down the street has a good tap selection and free vintage video games. A fun place to spend 2 hours. The food is weird vegan stuff though.
The Falafal truck a block from 9# is insanly good. It is a once a week stop for me.