Quantcast

what up

brianTX

Chimp
Sep 18, 2001
Austin, TX
whats up y'all, I haven't been around for quite awhile. McDurly1 I saw that one picture of yours and I might have to go check that out. I haven't been riding my DH bike in quite awhile as I was trying to sell it. I was/am trying to get together money to go to Australia, but I took out extra student loans this semester and might not have to sell the bike after all, aww yeah.

Squasher, give me a shout if you're all healed up and wanna go ride sometime, I should be able to ride again next week during dead week or after school ends (Dec. 16th). Thank god I'm almost done 'cause this semester about killed all time i had for riding.

Peace,
brian

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
Originally posted by brianTX
I should be able to ride again next week during dead week or after school ends (Dec. 16th). Thank god I'm almost done 'cause this semester about killed all time i had for riding.
ditto...this semester sucked ass

brianTX

Chimp
Sep 18, 2001
Austin, TX
ya, i've been riding bmx mainly this semester. its been good this semester especially 'cause i can go out for just like an hour or so around the house here and there, and its helped on the mountain bike too. there are some pretty good street spots around my house that i spend alot of time at.

i went to the skatepark of austin a couple tuesdays ago, its a pretty fun place, although it doesn't have too much for mountain bikes it might still be fun to hit up with a slalom bike.

-brian

mcdurly1

Chimp
Dec 8, 2001
Austin, TX
howdy briantx,
yeah dude.... lets go ride. the trails we have are awesome and so much fun to ride. let me know if you want to go on sunday. pm your number or something. take care
mcdurly1

Squasher

Monkey
Aug 20, 2001
K-Ville
Yo B. Wad up:D Im a bout 70% healed. The break was worse than I thought. They have me on a bone stimulator to help speed the healing process up. I have been riding again, just not very hard. I will never ever ever ever ask someone if they know where the Emegency room is again right before I hit a jump. Baaaad karma:angry:

good to hear from you. bet you've been able to ride more than me! I've been hitting up a couple of skate parks in tyler, but that's about it. might be moving to the oakland/alameda california area in jan or feb. looking at moving to a flight school out there. give me a call when your finished with the semester and maybe we can get out for a ride. i want to check out this ds course that scott's put together and some of the dj's i've seen pics of.