Quantcast

What women want...

bluebug32

Asshat
Jan 14, 2005
Floating down the Hudson
Pau11y said:
Me likey 'em tall and lean w/ about a mile of legs joining at a nice tight ass. The legs should be long enough so when you bumpin' and grindin' on the front side, w/ the legs over your shoulders, the heels could be tucked in your back pockets.
Ok, I guess that would make her kind of a mutant if I'm gaguing it w/ my 6' frame, but DAMN if that isn't a :drool: of a visual :D
Well, good luck finding that one. I'd hate to have to go jeans shopping with her
;)

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
Pau11y said:
I think you and DHG will also be able to identify w/ this one: skiers/snowboarders.
Oh absolutely...that is a given...I didn't think I'd need to mention that...

Pau11y said:
However, w/ the current trend in ski wear, it's hard to "picture" anything under the ski clothes.
Hmmm...not when it's hot outside...again my fast candid camera skills come in handy on those blue bird days in the spring... :drool: :drool: :drool:

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
dh girlie said:

Hmmm...not when it's hot outside...again my fast candid camera skills come in handy on those blue bird days in the spring... :drool: :drool: :drool:

i dont know.. anyone who takes their shirt off to go snowboarding seems kinda gay :cool:

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
dh girlie said:

Ugh, That is going to be major snowburn when he crashes...

Crazy Sweeper

more COWBELL!
Jun 4, 2004
In a box
personally I think looks only go so far. Hot girls are great to sleep with, but if that's all they've got going for them I'm not even going to think about dating them. Everything is great until she starts talking.

bluebug32

Asshat
Jan 14, 2005
Floating down the Hudson
Crazy Sweeper said:
personally I think looks only go so far. Hot girls are great to sleep with, but if that's all they've got going for them I'm not even going to think about dating them. Everything is great until she starts talking.
Or if they ride a bike, huh? ;) :drool: :love:

Crazy Sweeper

more COWBELL!
Jun 4, 2004
In a box
bluebug32 said:
Ouch! Was she cute?
that's not really the whole reason. She was cute, but while I was losing weight because of my medical condition, she was putting it on. And I just realized that I was the only one she was really nice too, not my friends. There was a bunch of other things but they sort of all became apparent right after she kind of gave up riding.

bluebug32

Asshat
Jan 14, 2005
Floating down the Hudson
Crazy Sweeper said:
that's not really the whole reason. She was cute, but while I was losing weight because of my medical condition, she was putting it on. And I just realized that I was the only one she was really nice too, not my friends. There was a bunch of other things but they sort of all became apparent right after she kind of gave up riding.
I'll keep my eyes open for some single bike chicks for you.

note to self: find bike chicks, not BIKER chicks... :think:

ridetoofast

scarred, broken and drunk
Mar 31, 2002
crashing at a trail near you...
dh girlie said:
Lord have mercy, you are correct! My best friends little brother was on the Long Beach State crew team...i used to go down on him all the time...his roommates and buddies were also on the crew team... :drool: :drool: :drool: and it was HOT down there...so shirts were always off...I was so sad when he graduated...
girlie...keep your lewd stories to yourself

the above text has been edited to incriminate the guilty