Quantcast

What would drive you kill someone?

macko

Turbo Monkey
Jul 12, 2002
THE Palouse
Do you have any pet peeves that drive you so crazy you could almost tear someone apart with your bare hands in a blind rage of fury? Two things come to my mind:

1) A couple years ago I was walking my dog when I say this white-trash fellow "training" his dog. How? By violently jerking on it's leash, cursing, and spanking the dog excessively hard (it was a puppy). I walked up to that mofo and gave him a piece of my mind fully expecting to have him beat the crap out of me. He didn't fight (unfortunately) but if he did I was so pissed I think I would've actually gotten a punch or two in. ;)

2) For the past few days while browsing through this forum, I keep jack-potting on these talking smiley banners. i'm going to go find a hobo to kill if I hear one of these things talk again.

Tenchiro

Attention K Mart Shoppers
Jul 19, 2002
New England
Just about anything anyone else does on the freeway. I don't know why but other drivers around here, make me absolutely f*cking mental... :redhot:

And people who forget their passwords. :banghead:

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
I don't think I've ever wanted to kill someone. There are a few people that I think the world would be better off without though.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I've never actually wanted to really kill someone. But sometimes imagining splitting someones head open with an axe makes me feel better.

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
there's a couple of things that would makke me want to kill someone. none of them are minor enough to be considered pet peeves though.

Slugman

Frankenbike
Apr 29, 2004
Miami, FL
macko said:
2) For the past few days while browsing through this forum, I keep jack-potting on these talking smiley banners. i'm going to go find a hobo to kill if I hear one of these things talk again.
I was just thinking last night - If i ever met the guy who came up with that idea, I'd kick him in the nuts as hard as I could...:redhot:

jrfor0

Monkey
Mar 28, 2005
macko said:
Do you have any pet peeves that drive you so crazy you could almost tear someone apart with your bare hands in a blind rage of fury?
a lot of things annoy me, but none more then poeple and this government. :mumble: :banghead:
W-> :nuts: <-me

urbaindk

The Real Dr. Science
Jul 12, 2004
Sleepy Hollar
SkaredShtles said:
You're probably right. :think:

Is it something that sucks? If so, maybe I don't. :p

It's a basketball tournament. If it were a hackysack tournament instead, I know you'd be all over it, hippy.

dhbuilder

jingoistic xenophobe
Aug 10, 2005
jdschall said:
Yep, I went to Karns HS back when people still drove their tractors to school. Go Beavers.
i drive through there every time i go to the rock.
i like the pedestrian bridge over the highway. nobody in that town turns forty without someone hanging a banner off of it, announcing that fact to the whole community.

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
jdschall said:
Yep, I went to Karns HS back when people still drove their tractors to school. Go Beavers.
must be a small town thing... cause a bunch of our students still drive tractors to school on prom day... last year we had 23 of em including 3 huge dually rigs with the enclosed cabin and AC etc... the smallest tractor was a 4x4 Kubota (the kid driving almost got his A$$ kicked for mocking the farmers)

pretty funny stuff!!!