Quantcast

What would your dream DH course have?

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
Mine would have giant marshmellows lining the trees. When I crashed, it wouldnt hurt, and then I could take a bite of the marshmellow for that little sugar pick me up :drool:

seismic

Turbo Monkey
Dec 22, 2003
South East Asia
BigMike said:
Mine would have giant marshmellows lining the trees. When I crashed, it wouldnt hurt, and then I could take a bite of the marshmellow for that little sugar pick me up :drool:
The ladies in your avatar seem to have had too many of those marshmellow :rofl:

SXtrailrider

Turbo Monkey
Aug 27, 2005
Hey has anyone been to the SGC camp in whistler. If so how are thier classes groups what ever ranked. If you sign up for novice are you getting really beginne stuff or is it fairly ranked online. or is the Novice actually pritty hard. i had one friend thier that said the beginner was hard and he is a great DHiller.

NOVICE RIDER:
Have mountain biked off road on flat terrain. Can ride single track, but has had very little downhill riding experience. No jumping experience at all.

INTERMEDIATE RIDER:
Confident on most single track. Have ridden downhill a little bit. Still cautious with speed and the more challenging steeper terrain. Have very little jumping experience.

ADVANCED RIDER:
Is confident riding on technical terrain with rocks, roots, logs, drops in most conditions. Have spent some time in the air jumping. Ready to turn it up a notch and learn how to go faster, ride steep terrain, take bigger air, and learn some cool tricks.

EXPERT RIDER:
Rides very aggressively and is comfortable biking over anything; logs, rocks, roots, steps, and drops at most speeds. Very physically fit. Likes to take air and do tricks. Looking to refine your riding and learn more tricks from the masters.

snowskilz

xblue attacked piggy won
May 15, 2004
rado
- super flowy berm section
- steep rollers
- rock gardens that make you want to go faster and faster(us open course, angelfire, p-kill)
- wide open off camber super fast stuff