Quantcast

Whatcha getting for Xmas?

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
I got myself the Nerf long-range dart gun, a hundred rounds of ammo and taliban style flip-flop magazines. My boys are getting the same set up but with assault rifles.

The arms race on our street has been escalating and it's time to lay the smack-down on the punk neighbors.
Haha, I have the sniper rifle one. You def need to install A heavier spring in there though....

:D

Kevin

Turbo Monkey
I lost my job after 4 years due to the company going bankrupt because of bad management..
They still owe me about 6 months of salary by the end of the year of which I will probably see 3 months worth somewhere next year, if Im lucky.

We were told about this last tuesday and I have a return flight booked for a 3month trip to central and south America.

Happy holidays folks! :D

mattmatt86

Turbo Monkey
Feb 9, 2005
Bleedmore, Murderland
Is the weight close to claimed?
Yes, it's pretty close. Mine is 1689g with a 8.5" steerer and the star nut/plug and top cap installed. The crown and steerer are absolutely gorgeous on this thing.
Edit: Mine is the 20mm version.

I ordered my Formula brakes and E.13 crankset yesterday, Haven wheels and bars are en route. Still deciding on a frame though, it's 20 degrees out right now so I'm not exactly rushing. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Pete..

Monkey
Feb 11, 2009
Santa Cruz
I bought myself a Canon S95.
And am receiving:
16gb class 10 sdhc card
iPad camera connector and long power cord
iTunes gift card for LifeCycles

Woo

Edit: Also, major fork jealousy! A dude I know has one of those and it is so nice

allsk8sno

Turbo Monkey
Jun 6, 2002
Bellingham, WA
i just picked up an Intense SS, Older version with full seat tube to replace the Dirtbag!
other than that i have no idea but i'm sure its not much...

dexter

Turbo Monkey
Sep 23, 2001
Boise, Idaho
Girlfriend got me an iPad 3G 32 gig with an otter box defender case (typing on it as we speak)

Dad got me two new Ross reels for steel heading with extra spools. Also got new Patagonia snow pants and jacket.

Unsure what else is laying around to be opened tomorrow, probably not much.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
From a good friend, his wife and kids:

crampons
ice axe
water bottle insulators
cookie monster shirt (inside joke)
picture of their daughter and I at her Christening (my Goddaughter)

From the parentals:

Cash money, which I promptly blew on snowshoes and a CCF sleeping pad

From the company:

bonus check to put into my oil tank. yay.

Best part of the whole weekend was definitely watching my friend's kids open up their gifts. That was really what I was looking forward to.

Last edited:

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
My wife had her knee replaced yesterday, so that's the absolute best gift this Christmas!
how long until she can kick you in the ass again?

ordered for myself eccentric soul:twinight's lunar rotation....4lp set....

Last edited: