Quantcast

Whats 'Bling' ?

Boxxer

Monkey
Jul 18, 2005
Dirty South
My D7 Tattoo didn't appeal to everyone... this might have better odds.

Devinci Wilson-Gold Flake on gloss black. Gold I-9s, gold dangerboy pedals and levers. (still missing the gold KMC 9SL chain)

Kornphlake

Turbo Monkey
Oct 8, 2002
Portland, OR
Not my thing at all. You look like a wannabe gangsta soccer mom that didn't have enough money for an Escalade. Sorry if it sounds like I'm ripping you, you post pictures like that and your going to get either love or hate... You got hate from me.

I'm not a real fan of that cable routing either, the cables would flex a lot less if they were routed down the down tube. Shame on Divinci.

AlmostHeaven

Turbo Monkey
Jun 8, 2005
VIRGINIA
pimp lookin' build. i'd have done it lightweight race-style of course, but to each his own. how does that thing ride? keepin' it simple, i see.

DHS

Friendly Neighborhood Pool Boy
Apr 23, 2002
Sand, CA
I9's laced to arrow rims?
i like the look. but i couldn't ride it myself.

S.K.C.

Turbo Monkey
Feb 28, 2005
Pa. / North Jersey
I dig it. :biggrin:

...but you gotta gold-plate those rocker-links biaaaaaattch! (Snoop-Dog approved)

That idea for the metal-flake is pretty sweet. Gold bits in there right?

no skid marks

Monkey
Jan 15, 2006
ACT Australia
Looks excellent astheticly(sp), JPS special. I'd ditch all the stickers,and where's the naked chick that's meant to be astride. you aint got no Bling,ya'll just b pretendin.

bigwheel

Monkey
May 24, 2004
Canada
...I'm not a real fan of that cable routing either, the cables would flex a lot less if they were routed down the down tube. Shame on Divinci.
Exactly.
I have an 8Flat8. I flipped the seatstays over so the cable guides are on the bottom. Cables run straighter and don't flex as much.