Quantcast

What's going on at RM???

Ridemonkey

This is not an active account
Sep 18, 2002
Toronto, Canada
To save responding to 1000 individual questions, this account is now me (Adam the new RM owner guy), and the old RM now goes by the name BeerDemon.

Read the post on the home page for more details.

Ridemonkey

Sep 18, 2002
Toronto, Canada
Somebody post that pic of Adam so everyone can see who he is.
Hahah you bastard! Everyone forgot about that...shhhh.

Quick background check: I've actually been at RM since the very beginning, and have been responsible for the various designs you've seen over the years. I'm a web guy by trade, and when the opportunity arose to buy RM I figured 'ah what the hell'.

golgiaparatus

Out of my element
Aug 30, 2002
Deep in the Jungles of Oklahoma
So is BeerDemon a mere mortal that has been stripped of his power like Superman in that movie where he falls so in love with Lois Lane that he decides to go mortal and become a huge wuss thus the world gets owned by all the baddies so hard that superman has to go into that crystal room to get his powers back so he could stomp a hole in the baddies from Krypton that killed that astronaut in the beginning? Or is he a mod?

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
golgiaparatus said:
So is BeerDemon a mere mortal that has been stripped of his power like Superman in that movie where he falls so in love with Lois Lane that he decides to go mortal and become a huge wuss thus the world gets owned by all the baddies so hard that superman has to go into that crystal room to get his powers back so he could stomp a hole in the baddies from Krypton that killed that astronaut in the beginning? Or is he a mod?
Breath!

Acadian

Born Again Newbie
Sep 5, 2001
Blah Blah and Blah
Bienvenue!

Edit: just read the front page - GECKO!!!!! :thumb: Check you out man!!

that's actually pretty cool!! Now I feel like part of me is in Canada :love: ;)

-BB-

I broke all the rules, but somehow still became mo
Sep 6, 2001
Livin it up in the O.C.
Acadian said:
Bienvenue!

Edit: just read the front page - GECKO!!!!! :thumb: Check you out man!!

that's actually pretty cool!! Now I feel like part of me is in Canada :love: ;)

Which part? Your hair?
;)

Joe Pozer

Mullet Head
Aug 22, 2001
Redwood City
Ridemonkey said:
Hahah you bastard! Everyone forgot about that...shhhh.

Quick background check: I've actually been at RM since the very beginning, and have been responsible for the various designs you've seen over the years. I'm a web guy by trade, and when the opportunity arose to buy RM I figured 'ah what the hell'.

If you are the new Ridemonkey, can I be the new Gecko?

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
Wow, I never go to the front page, maybe I should..........

Cool man, good for you! Just don't screw it up ;)

and I think anyone with premium status and over 6,000 posts should get some type of power :evil:

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
Ridemonkey said:
You want my $20 or not? Oh and I want a car, and a house with a pool, and a space rocket and a ski pass for the whole world, but most of all I want button which make RM look like an office application so I can spend even more time on it at work.

Ridemonkey

Sep 18, 2002
Toronto, Canada
Changleen said:
You want my $20 or not? Oh and I want a car, and a house with a pool, and a space rocket and a ski pass for the whole world, but most of all I want button which make RM look like an office application so I can spend even more time on it at work.
You can pretend it's an E.

...the office thing might happen. I did it before...

Ridemonkey

Sep 18, 2002
Toronto, Canada
Well we did have a workmonkey in the past, that just looked like an Excel spreadsheet, but with the various software upgrades here it got lots in the mix. So it is possible.....but it's a lot of work. If I were to do it, it would be available to premium members of course.

MTB_Rob_NC

What do I have to do to get you in this car TODAY?
Nov 15, 2002
Charlotte, NC
Ridemonkey said:
Well we did have a workmonkey in the past, that just looked like an Excel spreadsheet, but with the various software upgrades here it got lots in the mix. So it is possible.....but it's a lot of work. If I were to do it, it would be available to premium members of course.

If we could get a preview, I would certainly be interested.