Quantcast

What's going on at RM???

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
Instead of a pee green P, can't premium 'members' get a RM logo symbol instead? Maybe get one for each annual renewal..?

That there would be worth the price of admission...

Ridemonkey

This is not an active account
Sep 18, 2002
Toronto, Canada
Hmm that's an interesting idea. Only problem is a) the logo doesn't look great when it's scaled down as small as it would have to be, and b) that would require some extra programming that I don't have time for.

I'll keep it in mind though.

Ridemonkey

This is not an active account
Sep 18, 2002
Toronto, Canada
The green pee is mandatory for now. When I have some spare time I might decide to make it optional, but that's too much custom programming for the moment.

PatBranch

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2004
wine country
You should definately make different skins available. like black/green. WHen will you have stickers? I need themm for my helmets too.

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
Changleen said:
most of all I want button which make RM look like an office application so I can spend even more time on it at work.

baaaaaaaaahahhahah yeah man you are talking now, can we get a skin that makes the :monkey: look like an SAP gui, that way they can think i am writing ABAP code, but in reality i am writing in a thread about shaved junk and beer :thumb:

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
I'd like to know why I can no longer access the :monkey: home page. I actually have to quickly click the "forums" page while the site is loading or something about the home page crashes my guh-hay aol browser without fail. :think:

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
llkoolkeg said:
I'd like to know why I can no longer access the :monkey: home page. I actually have to quickly click the "forums" page while the site is loading or something about the home page crashes my guh-hay aol browser without fail. :think:
Dude, Gay Hole Hell? Step away from the Nazi ISP and browser.

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
Changleen said:
Dude, Gay Hole Hell? Step away from the Nazi ISP and browser.
I know, I know; it's what the wife set up originally because it was at the time the cheapest. Needless to say, you get what you pay for and now it ain't even the cheapest! I'll have to do some research after work someday and dump the chump service.