Quantcast

What's in your stable at the start of 2007?

pedalmunky

Monkey
Jan 15, 2007
Here's what I got (sorry for the ghetto camera-phone images, but I haven't got a digi camera yet) -

noname-1.jpegnoname-3.jpeg
'07 Transition Preston FR - Just built her up yesterday. Looking forward to years of abuse, but so far have only ridden her home. I wanted her to be a light trail bike that I can take on a 4cross course. Roco TST rear shock, Revelation 426 fork, Atomlab wheelset, X9 drivetrain, Gamut chainguide, shiny red Hope bits.

noname.jpeg
DMR Sidekick - Street/trails frame that, again, wouldn't be out of place on a slalom/4cross course. I suppose I should add here that I've never raced but plan to this summer. Oh well. Argyle fork, Loco wheels, X9 drivetrain, Funn stem and bars.

noname-2.jpeg
'01 Trek 4900 - My all-purpose beater bike. The trickle-down recipient of parts when I upgrade my 'good bikes', she's much nicer than she ought to be. Only the frame is stock. Psylo fork, Race Face XC BB/cranks, Thompson stem. To be honest, I've ridden her through six nasty winters without a complaint, so I gotta say she's a great bike.

I'll edit this once I aquire myself a real camera. Cheerz.

DEVOTiON

Chimp
Jan 11, 2006
Stockholm, Sweden
Nice stable there jackalope

The Jackal (32lbs)

The 20er. (28.6lbs)

Bar, stem, handlebar and tires is going to be changed for this season. After that it would hit the scale at approx. 25.5lbs

and soon to come... V10, hopefully sub 38lbs.

frznnomad

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2005
a-town biatches
you know tubby as retarded as your work bike looks i still wouldnt want to be chased down by you. ohh and where is lil manimals stable. i mean he is a dh rider now.

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
you know tubby as retarded as your work bike looks i still wouldnt want to be chased down by you. ohh and where is lil manimals stable. i mean he is a dh rider now.
haha, i've actually gotten quite confident on the po-po bike since i've put on a shorter stem. it handles about like my P2 and even w/ all of my gear on i can still put it up on a wall and do some smaller stairgaps. it's gotten to where no one runs anymore after i've caught a few by flying down some stairs in the tight projects to snag some folk. :D

i don't have any single shots of lil manimal's rides but these will do.

he's finally big enough for his 16" haro to replace the beater yellow huffy that i modded out over a year ago.

this is about the only "bike only" shot i could find of his DH sled

he's really grown into it

bent^biker

Turbo Monkey
Feb 22, 2006
pdx
sweet, I know that being a cop may be counter to this but take the yellow reflectors off his park bike pedals, please

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
sweet, I know that being a cop may be counter to this but take the yellow reflectors off his park bike pedals, please
haha, he's so low to the ground that i never even noticed that before. yeah, they'll definitely be coming off....and no, i don't have reflectors on anything other than my work bike....being a cop doesn't mean i like to look like a goon on my personal bikes ;)