Quantcast

Whats new at Whistler

Netguy

Monkey
Nov 8, 2004
Whistler
Couple of things I have noticed so far.

1. First table on Aline is much bigger (the one under the chair), and a most of the tables have been reshaped, so take it easy on the first run.

2. Heart of Darkness has been worked to include a couple of big tables, and massive berms in the lower section, by the river.

3. Devils Club is a new trail, located next to the lower B line entrance / Crack Addict. Very much like Angry Pirate, however with a ton of long ladders.

Monkey
Apr 17, 2003
Edinburgh
theres a new piece of trail called french connection, its just off upper whistler downhill. Its nice and steep with a couple of cool rocks.

Jun 18, 2004
Netguy said:
Couple of things I have noticed so far.

3. Devils Club is a new trail, located next to the lower B line entrance / Crack Addict. Very much like Angry Pirate, however with a ton of long ladders.
Devils cub was up last year... towards the end of the season...

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Netguy said:
2. Heart of Darkness has been worked to include a couple of big tables, and massive berms in the lower section, by the river.
cool. heart of darkness was always a fun little trail to use to get back to the lift, and now it has more appeal :thumb:

DesuL

Monkey
Nov 21, 2005
Can't wait!!! Worked overtime today so I could afford to go up next weekend. I am a Whistler Virgin and looking forward to it soooooo much. MMMMMMMM this week is gunna be tough to make it through.

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
Snacks said:
I have noticed that a good amount of single track trails have turned into double track:think:
Didnt you hear about the lawsuit with the quads?? They now require 4 foot wide trails.... or wait.. was that in cap forest? haha.

fuzzycatnuts

Monkey
Dec 14, 2005
Friet train to in deep to captin safty to duff man to national downhill to devis cub to b-line to heart of darkness.

Dan89

Monkey
Mar 15, 2006
my ass
mmmmmmmm........whistler...............

(in a homer simpson voice..)

June 22-25 baby yea! ill be up there:rofl: