Quantcast

What's new?

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
Been gone for quite a while due to some injuries & family health issues but figured I'd poke my head back in here to see what's new. I've rebuilt my old DH and FR bikes but a left knee injury prevented me from turning over the pedal from 10pm to 2 am. I've since bought a couple ebikes which have allowed me to rehabilitate my leg to where soon I believe I'll be able to pedal my regular non-assisted bikes. Anyhow, I've started riding again...easier MTB trails and downtown paths in the Frederick, MD area mostly. If you see me puttering along in the Watershed or tipping an IPA next to my bike on the Carroll Creek Promenade, do say "hi" and introduce (or re-introduce) yourself and we'll share some words & time.

Here is a pic of my current trail-riding ebike that I use w/o throttle(Class 1) on PA 1 or 2 to negotiate singletrack. I have not decided whether it would be best to get another more heavy-duty trail ebike or rather to upgrade the drivetrains on my regular bikes, a 2002 Banshee Scream/Monster T and slightly more recent Azonic DirtJumper/Zokes DJ, both of which have aged 2x8+bashring setups.

Attachments