what's up with deel varrey?

Mani_UT

Monkey
Nov 25, 2001
SLC, UT
bedrock drop claimed me...

I am sorry but when I see that the first things that comes to my mind is this:

seriously. What's armor for?

Same for the guys who were eating it in Barney rubble with no armor no gloves... No sympathy there.. Just good laughs...

bradking192

Chimp
Sep 8, 2007
i wasnt wearing armor because I was wearing a leatt brace. I didnt feel comfortable with both on because it would bunch up and i couldnt move around. I believe the leatt saved me because I landed straight on my head but my neck doesnt hurt. I'd take a road rash over a broken neck any day

altix

Monkey
Feb 14, 2007
new course for next year is definitely needed, this year was blown out beyond belief.

Threepointtwo

Monkey
Jun 21, 2002
SLC, UT
Can't find any media at all, any line on some pics? It wasnt the biggest race ever but come on. There were like 100 people watching the carnage in barney rubble on saturday, if anyone has pics from that throw em up.
I was busy being part of the carnage in BR so I don't have any pictures there but I got a couple of sequence shots off of the bed rock drop.

TheInedibleHulk

Turbo Monkey
May 26, 2004
Colorado
I am sorry but when I see that the first things that comes to my mind is this:

seriously. What's armor for?

Same for the guys who were eating it in Barney rubble with no armor no gloves... No sympathy there.. Just good laughs...
I went straight otb in there no armor, but successfully utilized my strategy of taking the entire impact with my head, the least important part of my body.