Quantcast

Whats your Favorite Dead Animal ?

Whats is you Favorite Cooked Up animal ?

• Total voters

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I like how Rats squeal and hiss as they die! Or the popping sound their eyeballs make as you crush their skulls. I phugging Hate Rats!

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Well, from those choices, pig...it's all about bacon for me. BUT, I do love a variety of the cow parts, fishy friends, feathered friends and well, rabbit is some tasty protein. And, I'm not opposed to veggies too...they accompaniment my meat well :busted:

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
people don't eat elk anymore?

I prefer elk or any domestic meat that has been raised in a sustainable environment (non CAFO) just tastes better in my belly and in my mind
Thats what I am talkin about..... I voted cow, but elk is were its at.

Elk, antelope, deer, rattlesnake, gator, squirrel, Nutria, a few of the land dwelling favorite.... water dwelling.... Mackerel, anchovie, sardine, sandshark, stingray, HALIBUT, Mahi<seered, that means RAW>

Last edited:

smoke brakes

Monkey
May 18, 2007
one step closer to the lord
dirtymike hit me up with a good sand shark for the grill , just picked up 5 lbs today ,
had it staked , last hind quarter staked then split dow the middle aka ass filet

all about grillin it if possible
had all types of the toothy bastard , never of the sand

smoke brakes

Monkey
May 18, 2007
one step closer to the lord
HORSE
and raw
its about the berst freekin meat you can evar eat !
fo real -

and while we are on the subject i just released about a 3/4 lb terd of 24 hour old pure grass fed mo cow , (ground and placed on pure white trash buns, ketchup and fresh mustards)
, not only was it the most tasty 3 burgers i have ever had , but one of the best dumps i have ever had
- i will eat another pound just to drop another deuce so enjoyable !

oh yea tuna , raw of course

ALEXIS_DH

Tirelessly Awesome
Jan 30, 2003
Lima, Peru, Peru
as a whole. i´d have to say pork, you have chops, rinds, prosciutto, bacon, etc....
but m yfavorite dead animal part has to be cow. cow back muscles beat anything else, though not much of a fan of any on the rest of the carcass