Quantcast

What's your winter training program like?

amydalayna

Turbo Monkey
Aug 16, 2005
south lake tahoe, ca
tis true... it's only rained like twice, and when it has it made the ground tacky.

i love california!:cupidarrow:
wish it wasn't so far to get out to the bay area.. or i'd head out there until we get more snow. i had so much fun tooling around the city and at pacifica.

auburn is a bit closer... so probably do that this weekend.

Biscuit

Turbo Monkey
Feb 12, 2003
Pleasant Hill, CA
auburn is a bit closer... so probably do that this weekend.
Auburn is great right now. I spent last Sunday riding in Grass Valley / Nevada City area. It was in very good shape. A few downed tree limbs, and lots of pine cones, but very good.

Patches of snow and ice at higher elevs, but all rideable.

amydalayna

Turbo Monkey
Aug 16, 2005
south lake tahoe, ca
Auburn is great right now. I spent last Sunday riding in Grass Valley / Nevada City area. It was in very good shape. A few downed tree limbs, and lots of pine cones, but very good.

Patches of snow and ice at higher elevs, but all rideable.
good to know. i've heard rumors that they've really mellowed out the dh trails out that way. i'll have to check it out.

where are you riding up in nevada city? maybe i should head up there one of these days.

Biscuit

Turbo Monkey
Feb 12, 2003
Pleasant Hill, CA
good to know. i've heard rumors that they've really mellowed out the dh trails out that way. i'll have to check it out.

where are you riding up in nevada city? maybe i should head up there one of these days.
I'm actually not sure what the place was called. We just met a couple friends who came down from northlake. It was right off Hwy 20, and open to dirtbikes. The softer dirt and pine needles made the climbs suck, but all the descents were beautifully bermed and whooped by moto's to create some of the best turns I've had in a while.