Quantcast

Whats your...

reggaeman

Chimp
Apr 17, 2002
NV LOC
Favourite DJ trick? I'm liking the ol toboggan right now, and suicide no handers are very fun. How bout you guys?

SVEN

Sponsor Whore
Feb 9, 2002
here and there, sometimes
Yeah...uhhhh...I think its pretty trick when I clear doubles, that's my favorite right now. seriuosly though, the closest thing i come to a trick is an x-up or a quasi-table (you know, one that you only get about half-way to flat). I really just enjoy jumping and getting smooth while just throwing a little style in there, I'm perfectly happy keeping hands and feet on the bike, thank you very much.

DHJUNKIE

Monkey
Sep 27, 2001
Cromwell, CT
i would have to say a no footed can can,, those look sweet, and just big flatty's,, like what lopes can bust out,, i see them in the fox ad's and im just like daaamn....

M

M.W.

That I can do? Pfft. Not much.

To watch? Big fat 360 Flatties. Actually, just watch Mike Aitken, and pretty much anything he does, I likes.

PGR

Chimp
Sep 12, 2001
I found out today, that I had forgotten how to pull x-up's, for some strange reason. I did those really nice (IMO) two months ago.

I tried to pull them some times today, but it didn't feel quite right. Gotta practise a little more intensly.

BTW: When I "dirt jump" it's usually on apropriatly shaped urban objects or at the skatepark.

Y

Yuornamehere..

style is my favorite. motowhips and tables. i just like letting it flow in the air. turn downs are by far the best trick to see and really really hard.