Quantcast

Wheels!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kezajones

Chimp
May 19, 2007
Right well not having much faith in the police finding my wheels befroe somebody sprays them or lights them on fire or chucks them in a pond or somthing im thing i might have to buy some new ones :(, i was looking at atomlab G.I 20mm front hub and the adaptor for qr, Atomlab G.I single speed rear and MTX 4X camos 36h?, sound good or bad?, any expeirances i should hear about or any suggestions?

Cheers

ZHendo

Turbo Monkey
Oct 29, 2006
PNW
i really like my MTX rims, pretty damn stiff and have held up perfectly to many cased jumps. the camo looks pretty bad on a lot of bikes, if it suits you, go for them.

snaky69

Monkey
Feb 10, 2007
Quebec, Canada
I personally don't like the MTX, the alloy is IMO very soft, my rear one held up for all of 2 weeks before taco'ing and flatspotting in 2 or 3 places, and I run very high PSI(65+) in my tires. I'd look into atomlab rims.

Boxxer

Monkey
Jul 18, 2005
Dirty South
Hmm strange. I like MTXs too. Im not that smooth or that light(190 lbs) and theyve held up well on several of my bikes. I try not casing concrete ledges too much, but they hold up well to failed 180 and 3 attempts. Maybe the wheel builder was to blame for your taco?