Quantcast

Wheelset

muddy beast

Turbo Monkey
Nov 26, 2005
depending on your definition...

but if you have to ask, then my guess is it will be fine for you.

markhammond77

Monkey
Apr 6, 2007
I would rather buy new. But just wondering if they are good quality and they will last with decent drops and jumps.

blkmrkt91

Monkey
Nov 25, 2006
stanford, CA
well i hear theyre not very good. if i were u id build up a mavic 729 wheelset.(take it to a pro to build kause that makes the biggest difference). mavic 729's are super strong.

El Gordo

Monkey
Aug 15, 2007
Vernon, NJ
Go get a set of Azonic Outlaws great wheels super strong and not to heavy... New you can get them for $220 those pricpoint are crap bro like that manitou fork you were looking at.. Honestly do some more searching dude like the fork go get a new Marzocchi 55 for $345 new on ebay and go get a new set of Azonic Outlaws I rode them all season before I got my new Wheelset built and I just switched the Outlaws to my Trailbike and they are fine. I am 240lb so they are strong.. Those Pricepoint wheels are a waste of your money..

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
Go get a set of Azonic Outlaws great wheels super strong and not to heavy... New you can get them for $220 those pricpoint are crap bro like that manitou fork you were looking at.. Honestly do some more searching dude like the fork go get a new Marzocchi 55 for $345 new on ebay and go get a new set of Azonic Outlaws I rode them all season before I got my new Wheelset built and I just switched the Outlaws to my Trailbike and they are fine. I am 240lb so they are strong.. Those Pricepoint wheels are a waste of your money..
:cheers:

trailblazer

Monkey
May 2, 2005
Jamaica
spend some cash or those rims will fold like a cheap suit.
Doing anything freeridable means you need a strong wheelset.
The Outlaws are the basic minimum and they are tough and inexpensive.
Under 300.
grab em before they sell out.
respect.