Quantcast

When are we going to get the Sinister Mustang?

jrfor0

Monkey
Mar 28, 2005
i can't wait for the all the new bikes. i hope Frank gets the new shop running soon!

elf 232

fewchur serjin
Jan 5, 2007
Im in your head
lets put it this way, as soon as you buy a different bike and cant afford the sinister, life works that way, you'll always be miserable

my solution to this problem: buy an 07 specialized enduro and you'll be 10 times happier

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
lets put it this way, as soon as you buy a different bike and cant afford the sinister, life works that way, you'll always be miserable

my solution to this problem: buy an 07 specialized enduro and you'll be 10 times happier
Why are you still here?

tozovr

Monkey
Jan 16, 2006
Not sure who told who what as of recently, but the Mustangs tooling is all done. Finally!

There are 7 mustang frames in existence...Two were at pedrosfest.

Essentially Frank was waiting on getting all the tooling/machinework done...shouldn't be long now!

If you do want a mustang email me at 29er@sinisterbikes.com and I'll make sure FTW gets you in the queue. Unless you're emailing me or Frank, you may not get an immediate response as Skye and Bruce are super busy these days.

...Mark the 29ers didn't really slow things down too much...mostly it was FTW waiting for the actual orders and tooling.

RJ