Quantcast

when is the fix opening back up??

Bikerpunk241

Monkey
Sep 28, 2001
As soon as they can get the property line between the building and the jumps erased and make it one plot instead of two. All depends on the lawyers and courts etc.

fireman

Monkey
Jan 28, 2004
Boulder, CO
I went and asked shawne on saturday, he said 1.5 -2 weeks. He thought it might be ok to ride there now, but that is wasn't good to agravate the situation. So, the weekend after next.

zak

dcamp29

Monkey
Feb 14, 2004
Colorado
Bikerpunk241 said:
As soon as they can get the property line between the building and the jumps erased and make it one plot instead of two. All depends on the lawyers and courts etc.

yeah, i knew this much... i was just wondering when court or whatever was going to happen.

Jump Jumper

Chimp
Mar 28, 2004
to wicked for all you..... and teh mean bmx-ers will kick you out so you better not go cuz us mtn bikers are trouble

dcamp29

Monkey
Feb 14, 2004
Colorado
Jump Jumper said:
to wicked for all you..... and teh mean bmx-ers will kick you out so you better not go cuz us mtn bikers are trouble

learn how to spell moron.

but yeah way to wicked for mtb.

rhythmcycles

Chimp
Apr 20, 2004
The Fix jumps will be open soon... hopefully next week, but nothing's for sure. We are basically just waiting for the paperwork to get filed with the city that will combine the 2 property lines into one. Unfortunately the attourney's motivation to file paperwork isn't nearly as strong as our motivation to ride, so it's taking a little longer than we would like. Once that is done, the dirt jumps should be legal and we'll be able to start riding again. Until then, Gunbarrel is going off and so is Arbor. We're probably not going to post anything online when they open because we're going to try to keep things low key for a while until everything is finalized, so give us a call or swing by the shop next week for updates.

big boy

Monkey
Apr 30, 2004
boulder CO.
We just kinda got the approval to start digging again on a low key. The jumps will probabally get FIXed up (no pun intended... actually, yeah there was) pretty soon, so when they officially open, they will be rideable. Today, I got the pump track running and built a new line so you can do figure 8s on it. Cool

TheInedibleHulk

Turbo Monkey
May 26, 2004
Colorado
big boy said:
We just kinda got the approval to start digging again on a low key. The jumps will probabally get FIXed up (no pun intended... actually, yeah there was) pretty soon, so when they officially open, they will be rideable. Today, I got the pump track running and built a new line so you can do figure 8s on it. Cool
I almost came over today to see if I could do some digging... but decided there probably wouldnt be anyone else there. Oh well.