Quantcast

When is this Pinkbikerules Fvck going to get Banned?

Dec 3, 2005
so did the pinkbike fvck get banned, i sure hop he did. he sounds like a real problem for the rest of us. the last thing i want is some guy getting on here and making me read his posts and making respond and making me ban him. can we all just be carbon copies of each other?

pubes690

Chimp
Dec 3, 2005
yeah, my guess is the same meathead. we should instantly ban this guy because we think its someone else

Zutroy

Turbo Monkey
Dec 9, 2004
Ventura,CA
pubes690 said:
yeah, my guess is the same meathead. we should instantly ban this guy because we think its someone else

Man you sure pulled the wool over our eyes......get a life...if your going to get on under a different name, at least change the way you type.

pubes690

Chimp
Dec 3, 2005
hey what do i need to do to be part of the clique? you know, the cool guy clique? the one where everybody knows everything. your in that one right?

J

JRB

pubes690 said:
hey what do i need to do to be part of the clique? you know, the cool guy clique? the one where everybody knows everything. your in that one right?
I'm pretty sure you missed that opportunity at conception. :think:

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
corey_dcstreet said:
this is that corby guy who was representing wintergreen? weird marketing campaign, eh...
yeah dude, I was thinking the same thing.....

That old WG v. Everyone else has long died, and should remain so...

BTW, I still have that pic of you from 2 years ago from WG in the mud

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
corey_dcstreet said:
just after that i went into an incredible 'jazz hands' routine. shoulda seen it...

Cory, i'm so glad after all this time you have come out! for these few years I have known you I have just been waiting for you to come to terms with your sexuality :p