Quantcast

!!! When stay !!!

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
hbd @JohnE

still somewhat sick, but it's clearing out. Lots of body aches and pains but I slept like a rock. Son is still coughing but in good spirits. Glad we have an albuterol inhaler no cap. Thinking I should sell off the spooky and add drop bars to my allroad commuter to see if I can squeeze out the 16 miles to work

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
successful albeit low-key birthday evening for the wife. sushi at our local spot, kids had the soba stir fry and were using chopsticks. my son tried some sushi (just a peanut avocado roll). liked it but not enough to eat another one. both kids were amazingly well behaved, which was a very pleasant surprise. picked up a cheesecake from the local italian bakery (corropolese for anyone familiar) which she always loves.

Last edited:

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
As if getting up at 5:00 isn't hard enough, but after 3+ years, Wife is now letting the dog on our bed, so when the dog jumps on at 5:00 when the alarm goes off and wants to cuddle, that makes it even harder to want to get up. So, I finally rolled out of bed at 5:45. I came into the office today and hopped on the treadmill for 7 miles because the roads are icy again.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
i saved myself a flight to newark to see dinosaur jr/das damen by sleeping through 3 alarms.

perfect.

:homer:

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
:wave:

We got a little snow last night.

Chance of drizzling rain today though. The fat bike trails will either be stellar or 100% shit. We'll see.
same. precip continues through today, though it's a "wintery mix" of freezing rain and wet snow. :butcher: it's supposed to turn to full-on rain tonight and through tomorrow. Which sucks caus' my kids have xc-ski races all weekend. then it goes down to -21°C on Sunday night. by Sunday afternoon, if idiots stay off the trails while they are warm and soft, we should have some great conditions for the studded tires... :fingerscrossed:

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

The long ass day yesterday got me all thrown off. I was thinking it was Tuesday, WTF. I will say it was cool to actually meet the folks I have been working with for the last year as most don't come in at all. We actually got a lot accomplished.

HBD @JohnE :cheers:

Last edited:

gonefirefightin

free wieners
Dave’s not here man….

county deemed the application letter approved yesterday, for the forest template dwelling CUP, now for another 6-8 weeks for bureaucratic time mismanagement and possibly might get to “apply” for a building permit if all goes well.

In other news,

new episode of oak island is available to me tonight

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
I was prepared to face Thursday all day but it appears I don't have to do that until tomorrow.

@JohnE happy birthday

The white stuff is falling out of the sky again. Crap

I'll be twerking all day. Also picking up a china made open end angled wrench set so I can replace hydraulic hoses on le backhoe.

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
Hey I don't know if you guys keep up with the JWST news but everything we know about space is wrong and half the shit they find is older than the universe is supposed to be.